No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too fond of squirrels because we're overrun with them. And the hateful things tease my four-legged boy, Fielder, unmercifully.

Comment

• What are you doing?

I bet Deanie. We don't intend to feed them. It's SAFFLOWER, with Red Pepper Flakes in it!!! But the chipmunks OMG they're so cute! And we have a new family of Skunks, there are 5. They're about the size of my hand & the tail is as long. Cute Cute Cute!!! Our Turkey hasn't been back in several weeks I thought maybe she had laid her eggs & is watching them ??? Then we finally saw 2 deer yesterday - our pear tree is FULL! Haven't seen any groundhogs this year, but they LOVE our tomatoes so we'll see.....
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 16-06-2016, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Quite a lot of wildlife you have 4A. We just have rabbits and squirrels and the rabbits are kind of partial to the petals of some of the flowers.

Comment

• Yes Mo. It's nice. We do have rabbits, they stay very near the tree line tho. The only things we have that our wildlife eats is the groundhogs/woodchucks that eat our tomatoes. I love watch our new skunks. I read that they can't spray until about 5 weeks. I'm sure these are older than that; but not by much. So tiny & cute!

Comment

• I'd love your tomatoes too, 4A. We've been buying fresh garden grown tomatoes from Farmer's Markets and road-side stands. So good! I'm going to hate having to go back to buying those tasteless things from the grocery store that they try to pass off as garden tomatoes.

Comment

• I know. And some stands here that sell Florida tomatoes ... they've been picked too early then MADE to ripen. they look frozen inside & sound like the scene out of Psycho. I love a fresh tomato! BLT's are the best in the summer; I could live off of them. Ours are green now, Planted them around May 1st, little yellow flowers showed up around June 1st - so we should have ready tomatoes by July 1st or so!!!

Comment

• No local tomatoes yet, ours have a few flowers but another month maybe before ripening. The ones we buy at the store sometimes are hard as anything and have very little flavour.

Comment

• Sack me up some, 4A. I'll be by the first week in July.

Comment

• I wonder ...[emoji534][emoji534][emoji534][emoji534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hiding in the house with the AC on - too hot for me outside. I complain about the cold and look forward to the warmth but then I find it gets too hot. About 70 degrees is nice!

Comment

• Burger time for the family visitors
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Wow Mo it does sounds nice!!! Here in the high 80's and muggy as hell.
                          Hey Gis I'd like one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just finished watching a Pay Per View movie on tv called London has Fallen, very James Bond sort of film, more explosions and dead bodies per minute than anything I've seen previously but I knew the hero was going to save the President of the US so wasn't too worried about the terrorists. With my new head phones I got all the explosions etc. in stereo and my head is buzzing. It was the kind of movie that hubby hates so with the headphones and my tv turned right down he couldn't hear the noise downstairs. Reminded me a lot of that movie with the tall Irish actor in it, Taken, Liam Neeson. This should probably be on the Film thread but I'm not promoting it for anyone to watch, pretty dumb really.

Comment

• Mo, I saw that advertised just today on Direct TV. Good idea with the headphones!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello & Happy Father's Day to all!!!!

Comment

• Hope everyone had a good Father's Day!

Comment

Working...
                                X