No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. I think I've messed up. Finally downloaded El Capitan ... WHERE ARE MY iPhotos??????????? ok I have found them & started PHOTO.
    BUT BUT BUT, where are my 20+ "saved" emails ... very important emails!!! THEY are gone???
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 04-06-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• OK... I've found my iPhotos in another photo folder - more like my iPhone.
      But! my SAVED emails are gone. They were saved, you know, FOR A REASON! maybe I should be on the RANT section?

Comment

• What are you doing?

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        OK... I've found my iPhotos in another photo folder - more like my iPhone.
        But! my SAVED emails are gone. They were saved, you know, FOR A REASON! maybe I should be on the RANT section?
        Good about the photos, but, not so good for your e-mail, could they be in the trash folder?
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Hubby spent a lot of time yesterday moving the sprinkler to various parts of the gardens to make sure everything got watered well, then last night the heavens opened and we had a deluge which lasted for hours, we could have saved some money on our water bill if we knew this was going to happen. Quite often rain is predicted and we don't see a drop then there's the other times.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Last night was our last in class class. Next week is firearms & permits. We already have ours so we won't go - we have to travel up to MI for a graduation anyway. BUT, last night we did SWAT, is was good! He set off a FLASH BANG in the room (I'm still coughing) & used a rubber bullet. WOW that thing was LOUD!!!! We looked closely at the AR-15, the GLOCKS, the 45 light weight assault rifle, a Taser gun & we wore bullet proof vests through the class. FUN!!! He went over their procedures, we saw several "what went wrong videos". Those were bad, & sad. How things can go wrong in seconds & YOU HAVE TO DECIDE SHOOT OR NOT?!?!?!?! We graduate in 2 weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Meg, thanks for the info. Your Sheriff cars look just like ours! I had to look up Sprung Tent, tho from the picture I thought it was the caterpillar/balloon structures. And those are cost effective? and fool proof? I'll show our Sheriff those, actually the Deputy Sheriff & Kevin are tight, I'll send your link.
            Not sure about foolproof, but I haven't heard of any jail breaks from them!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
            Hubby spent a lot of time yesterday moving the sprinkler to various parts of the gardens to make sure everything got watered well, then last night the heavens opened and we had a deluge which lasted for hours, we could have saved some money on our water bill if we knew this was going to happen. Quite often rain is predicted and we don't see a drop then there's the other times.
            Seems like it will be very rainy here the next day or so...Tropical Storm Colin is making his presence known!

Comment

• Mo I do that a lot! Don't know what it is but I finally say I've got to water & then yep later that evening it will rain. Ugh! What a waste[emoji97]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Won't have to water for a while yet, another deluge today - weird weather.

Comment

• Rain has finally disappeared and i'll get to cut my grass today
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Waiting for my Kindle to recharge - have a couple of books going.

Comment

• Well found out we're doin Fathers Day here.
                      Now I'm in a mad rush to clean the house figure out menu & theme!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finally able to get out of the heat. Radio reprogramming the last 2 days & it was about 102 yesterday...so stinkin hot to be doing anything but laying around the pool!

Comment

• We love our bird feeders. So does this little guy! How cute is this???
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Really cute, he looks tuckered out by the heat!

Comment

• very cute! he looks done with the heat

Comment

• heat or his full tummy! He GOT IN the bird feeder (you can see the lid is off) and ate & ate & ate!

Comment

Working...
                                X