What food do you dislike and won't eat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    ANY seafood - anything like that - catfish, tunafish - anything -- to me it SMELLS!!!!
    Even halibut? Man, I had the best halibut fish and chips six years ago when we went to Alaska. I've been trying with no luck to find something as good ever since.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• not for me, nope! I bet it was good - right outta the water!

Comment

• A PASTA ~~~
        19 oz tortellini (trio color)
        1 1/2 C fresh broccoli - cut into bite size pieces
        2 red peppers (which ever color you like) chopped into small pieces
        1 C cherry tomatoes
        4 oz pack Ranch DRESSING mix
        1 C milk
        1 t onion salt
        1 t minced garlic

~~~ cook tortellini as instructed drain & sit aside
        mix Ranch, milk, mayo onion salt, garlic together
        ADD vegetables & pasta stir, add ONLY 3/4 of your dressing stir & place in fridge -- let sit 3 hours + (or make the night before) if needed stir in remaining dressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          ANY seafood - anything like that - catfish, tunafish - anything -- to me it SMELLS!!!!
          I had fried catfish a couple of times while we were in Tennessee. Once at Puckett's in downtown Nashville, and the other time at Fox and Locke in Leipers Fork. Good stuff!
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH good.!!!! I've heard of Puckett's. Leiper's Fork is SO nice, quaint, out of the way BUT NOT... & the $$$$$$$$$$ .... it's ~~ well there are 2 ways to get there - from here. Down 96 to 100 again on 96 L at Leiper's Fork. OR get onto I 40W off for Hwy 46 DRIVE it changes into Hwy 7 then once into FLY, TN make a L .... that was always on our way to Mom & Dad's. But the first way is how we always go to Franklin (which is were we met). we've been thru there FOREVER.
            I hope y'all thought this area was nice - except our dreaded weather in July - although WOW it's 82 & yesterday as well AND THE REST OF THE MONTH in the 80'd. It has to be a record, wow. I can't stress enough I NEVER remember anything like this.

Comment

Working...
            X