Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Can't rave enough about Into the Yellowstone. I've read it 3 times now. I have so many questions. Just keep hoping for a sequel.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Wait! I did read WIN … I’m gonna settle in tonight & re read this book. Fathers Day … my dad would have enjoyed this this book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    No that was the last book I read on it! I had a few on it when I downloaded your book which was very late in reading my apologies and I loved absolutely loved that book I have probably 10 books that I need to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    I'm sooooo behind on my Kindle!
    You're juuuuust getting ready to start INTO THE YELLOWSTONE, right?

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    I'm sooooo behind on my Kindle!

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    All my audio books are on iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I've never considered audio books. My hearing is not good so would be a waste of time for me.

Leave a comment:

• Meg
    replied
    I know nothing about Audible...simply because my mind 'drifts' while listening to a book. I listened to the same CD about 5 times while trying to listen to A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I finally gave it up and read the book!

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    started a topic Kindle

Kindle

Well I've finally decided to "buy into" the Audible by Amazon. It's 14.99 a month with 3 books a month ONE they choose for you and TWO that I get to choose - I can trade or send back, etc. and the books ARE MINE ... I've really struggled with doing this or not. I know that I fall asleep when I listen to books so WHAT will I be mossing in the story if I do? Also ... If I stayed with the normal pattern I WOULD be buying at least 2 books a month, prolly. Currently I'm so backed up on purchases there are so many out there ....
    THEN THE SHOCKER... my Kindle does not have a headphone jack... I had to uy an adapter, WTH.
    Does anyone know if it will come book form & I'll just be able to click on the headphone icon? Will I be able to see the words? - to know WHERE to "rewind" to?
Working...
X