PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again....🤗

loridee
23-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Like Jack Nicholson would say..... I'm bbbaaaaaaaaccckkkk!:wave:

momckee
23-09-2018, 04:34 AM
Absolutely delighted to see you back Lori, have missed you.

Gismo
23-09-2018, 08:36 AM
:welcome: back Lori :thumbsup:

YB
23-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Wow, Lori, welcome back:)

momckee
23-09-2018, 01:54 PM
What are you up to these days Lori, busy canning your veggies for the winter while working outside of the house too? How are your daughters? Monique sent a photo via Facebook Messenger of you in Amsterdam, really nice that you continued your friendship. Maybe we can get Froggie back on the Forum?

4AMNTN
24-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Gr8. How have things been in the ... NEPA? :wave:

Dan M.
24-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Hi Lori! I hope you brought a note from your doctor to explain your absence. I'm not even sure where your crate is anymore.

loridee
24-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Thank you all. I'll have to make a new crate with a comfier cushion 😉 and stop by again. Does anyone else remember the crates?? Missed you Dan! 😘
So much has happened since last I posted. Went back to an old job that was new again, fell in love ❤, got married 👰and moved. My girls are great, and I'm gonna be a step grandma soonly!!
Monique and I and the guys are still all the best of friends. I'm traveling the states and the worldhaving so much fun!

Dan M.
25-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Thank you all. I'll have to make a new crate with a comfier cushion �� and stop by again. Does anyone else remember the crates?? Missed you Dan! ��
So much has happened since last I posted. Went back to an old job that was new again, fell in love ❤, got married ��and moved. My girls are great, and I'm gonna be a step grandma soonly!!
Monique and I and the guys are still all the best of friends. I'm traveling the states and the worldhaving so much fun!

Wow, no wonder you've been gone! So busy! Give us some details and pics when you get a chance, we'd love to see the highlights!

momckee
26-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Yes, me too to Dan's request. Great to have you back, you've been missed. :clap: