Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOA! Titan UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:football:

Comment

Well what a bummer! [emoji458]We stopped watching after the last play just before halftime [emoji2372]it was obvious it wasn’t going to get better only worse[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have plans for Sunday? :football:

Comment

Don't really care about the game - I've watched a few commercials already the Budweiser/Uber is a good one. We have a LOT of snacks. It's going to be sunny & 66 - I have a few outside thing to do (cross my fingers)

I guess KC. (they're closer & I like the uniform colors - haha)

Comment

AFC [emoji458]

Comment

I was for Kansas City, too. Good game!

I wonder if Style won or loss money on the Super Bowl. Oh, Style??

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                I was for Kansas City, too. Good game!

I wonder if Style won or loss money on the Super Bowl. Oh, Style??
                Didn't bet it. Probably the first Super Bowl in the last 30 years that I didn't have some sort of wager going. Just sat back and watched. What a great halftime show!

Comment

Would have been nice to have Tom Brady. I thought Peyton should have finished out here too to. AGAIN not a huge sports fan but I think it would have been HUGE for Nashville.

Comment

Will be watching the Kitten Bowl Sunday ... Aries the Ambassador cat will be special guest!

Comment

[emoji1695][emoji458][emoji238]

Comment

Well, the game was kinda sucky especially since I was for the Kansas City Chiefs. Some of the commercials were cute, though.

Comment

Deanie!!! Have you heard Luke Combs "South on YA" ... an SEC promotion? Well now he's made it into a full song! It's good -- I don't like football but I caught myself looking at the schedule for tomorrow haha. If that song doesn't put someone in the mood for football - nothing will!

go to You Tube -- Luke Combs. South in YA

Comment

No, I haven't heard it. Will check it out.

Comment

BIG game today - MI (6) vs. MI State (8).

Comment

still watching my nephews team ... MI State ... my BIL went to Auburn - we grew up watching Vandy my sister's went to UT - & Tech my niece to Alabama & U of Maryland so we're all over the place but I've settled for MI State (this year anyway) :football:

Comment

Working...
                                X