Shark Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Week

Once again it's my almost favorite time of the year. Not only does DISC run shows all week, but NATGEO does too! Gonna burn up my DVDR

I just wanna laugh (no, not really) when people say: well, I was on my surfboard & wham something hit me I thought what was that? What's going on? OR, I was just in waist deep water playing, talking & BAM, something pulled me under & I though OH NO, what was that? PEOPLE! IT's a SHARK! If a bus, or a hot air balloon, or car comes to mind first, then maybe you should be in the water AT ALL. ha-ha

Comment

Awesome shows tonight, I never knew that if a shark was flipped upside down it went into a tutonic (spelling) state
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yes! And that's how that killer whale killed the great white last year wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          I just wanna laugh (no, not really) when people say: well, I was on my surfboard & wham something hit me I thought what was that? What's going on? OR, I was just in waist deep water playing, talking & BAM, something pulled me under & I though OH NO, what was that? PEOPLE! IT's a SHARK! If a bus, or a hot air balloon, or car comes to mind first, then maybe you should be in the water AT ALL. ha-ha
          Too funny!!

Comment

Working...
          X