Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Donald Trump

Well you take into account that 1. There is a list of several people & agencies that he DID wiretap
    2. How did they know about Russia if they weren't wiretapping?
    I actually care more about the illegal voting in this country than I do some people talking to Russia over the last year they weren't even in office. It just seems to me make a big commotion over HERE and no one will pay attention over THERE.
    And I agree I would not have tweeted that, but I would get down to the bottom of it![emoji35]

It's all in how it's worded he didn't actually order it but he wanted to know about it---someone out there will come forward. IMO
    And when I say he I mean it loosely he/his cabinet his eight years in the office etc. etc. etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• OK... first let me say that I do think it's an awful situation for children to be separated from loving families. That said. This has been going on for YEARS. It didn't just start with Trump. If we had put our foot down & followed the law years ago we wouldn't be in such a bad situation now. So many take advantage that we're severely backed up for the proper documentation - I get it.... but share the blame here --- illegal aliens ---oh & let's not forget the DEMs that have let this slide for reasons I'm sure are good ones? ha! VOTES???? let someone else deal with it -- it's too big too controversial an issue -- will upset too many people -- cost too much in time & money. --- YOU NAME IT. It's a mess, it's sensitive ... but it has to start & get a plan SOMETIME. IMO

Comment

• Spot on 4's. We have the same problem in the UK, previous governments have turned a blind eye, now there are millions here who have come for an easy life and for the benefits that have been set up by our forefathers. A very small number are genuine, the rest are chancers

Comment

• Ok so now Trump has given & it's STILL not enough. I swear the left in the country will stop at nothing to bog this presidency down.

OK... what do they have to say for the hundreds of kids murdered by illegal aliens - they go without a parent! People in our country that break the law go to jail .... they leave their kid! ILLEGAL Aliens KNOW this BEFORE coming here. Bur there' always a tree hugger out there. So many in fact they could take in these children. UGHHHHHH

The WORD that people are missing is ILLEGAL... we don't care if you come here LEGALLY! LEGALLY one more time for the SLOW folks LEGALLY. No problem. It's our nation - a nation of LAWS! IF someone here breaks the law, you pay.

Also, these threats against the Presidents children? This would not stand one second if it were a Dem. President! And to think back of ALL the lives ruined by "name" calling - but turn it around if we were to do this towards the left, or certain races, the LGB-T folks, oh my gosh!! UPROAR. I'm so sick of it!

OK, I'm finished for today :O.

Comment

• Won't comment except to say the US could have done with a better President (not Mrs. Clinton).

Comment

• IMO - I think some of the Left has lost it. Hollywood too. What ever happened to the No Bullying? or Just because someone is different... Everyone has rights - what? except Trump supporters. How is whats going on now any different from what they've all supported at one point or another?

Comment

• This is only touching on Mr. Trump's name but I watched the totally partisan "investigation" into, I think, the Inspector General's report, where the Republicans tried every which way they could to prove that the judicial system was trying to make Mr. Trump look bad (as if) - he can do that all by himself. Anyway, I listened to Trey Gowdy lambaste the Assistant Attorney General and I guess also, the FBI Director, and it's a good thing I'm not an American politician, nor a man, but I think I would have jumped up and grabbed Trey Gowdy by his scrawny neck and thumped him good. I think he was imagining himself in front of a jury and being his loudest and most irritating prosecutorial best to prove his point. He is so fed up with the Mueller investigation having gone on over a year but he should be reminded of glass houses as I believe he was in charge of the Benghazi incident and it went on for 2 1/2 years before it fell apart, short memory Mr. G. With apologies to any ardent fans of Mr. Gowdy!

And apologies too, to my more kindly and less aggressive buddies on The Book Joint.

Comment

• Good Lord could this man work any harder & get more accomplished & how? - with everyday being a struggle from SOME group or another.

Comment

• Won't go on about this but I hope Judge Kavanaugh gets tripped up somewhere along the line, he didn't convince me as to his squeaky cleanliness. Felt sorry for his wife and children and also for Dr. Ford who didn't wish for her story to be made public. A bad scene!

Comment

• Mr. Donald Trump

The Caravan???? I understand wanting to better urself & ur family BUT
                      How are they gonna get jobs to feed themselves or a house or BETTER their families lives!? ILLEGALLY IS NOT THE WAY!
                      Oh my gosh! We have AMERICANS that are having a hard time! We don’t need ALL these immigrants from ANY country that we can’t take care of. Lord do u realize the immigrant population NOW..... from OTHER countries??????
                      If anything HELP the Americans that need proper housing/food/education.
                      Yes ..... everyone knows a certain “?” that is abusing our welfare!!!!! Double dipping is rampant—— how do WE correct this?! It’s too big.
                      U & I pay for this [emoji31]🤭🤫[emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X