X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    That you Brouwer. We should start that thread again. Movie Quotes:

You'll love this Style. Trump & Palin

Did anyone notice on Thursday after HILS SS briefing - her speech she seemed drugged? Her voice was LOW, slow - her face without any expression, rarely used her hands & when she stepped back to leave from the podium she took to steps backward to turn around and answer another question? This woman had taken something PROLLY to relax her vocal chords, but WOW. She was off her game during that speech. I'm not buying the dehydration thing either, please drink water, supplements, anything SOMEONE around her should know this. But, I would have gone with low blood sugar. BAM! easy. Don't think it's a good idea to "hide out for 90 minutes" when your in her position ... not cool.
    Pneumonia will do it every time!

Comment

About that ... WHEN did she go to the dr. ? Xray & labs? Why haven't we heard about any of that? Or is that dr. so good she just looked at her & due to the cough of over a year said "pneumonia".

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        About that ... WHEN did she go to the dr. ? Xray & labs? Why haven't we heard about any of that? Or is that dr. so good she just looked at her & due to the cough of over a year said "pneumonia".
        Hi 4A - Have you heard about how people try to carry on, especially women, when they are sick because it seems to be expected of them? She was coughing quite a lot the week previously when she was giving a speech. And I don't think she'll be passing along her medical certificate for Dr.Oz to popularize it on TV. I have no special affinity with Hillary Clinton as until the US election I hadn't paid much attention to US politics, however if someone is sick because of a lung infection I don't see that as some kind of conspiracy.

I realize that you are a Trump supporter and that's entirely up to you but surely you must see that Mr. Trump says an awful lot of things which are not always truthful, maybe that's the way politics work, but he has told some corkers.

I just hope that whoever wins in the election that they will have the welfare of the American public at heart.

Comment

Yeah Mo I am a Trump supporter and YES he's said some off the wall things as I've stated. There wouldn't be such a close look if she wasn't who she is or running for CIC -- that's the only reason, well that and all the other reasons I think SHE is so wrong for America. What Trump says about America & what he wants for America - there is no question-but I do agree he goes overboard-- that's who he is, too. [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We here in the UK and the US are lucky that we live in a democratic nation rather than a dictatorship. However we always have to choose between a small number of people, who in turn have been chosen by a small number of people and often we are not really impressed with any of them. It is often a case of choosing the "least worst"

Mo said: Mr. Trump says an awful lot of things which are not always truthful. Someone once asked me "How do you tell when a politician is lying?" - My reply "His (or her) lips are moving"

Comment

YB - is that you Yorkshire Barry or am I mistaken. If it is you YB welcome back and if it isn't welcome anyway. Hope all is well with you, great to see you on the forum again? or great anyway if you're a newcomer. Yes, the US election is a bit of a mash up, every day some new revelation, maybe there's a law somewhere where they can cancel both Mrs. C and Mr. T and start again. This new fellow who set off a bomb yesterday has just added some fuel to Mr. T's campaign - goodness knows where all this will end and there's also this new shooting in Tulsa where a couple of white police tazed and shot a black unarmed man. Tuning in to CNN there are so many people on the panels and they talk and talk and talk about the same thing and there never seems to be any clarity except both candidates always seem to be messing up.

Comment

Yes, it's me, Mo

Comment

Good that you're back YB.

Comment

Mo, I feel so bad for the US that bombings have started here. We have enough with riots that go on!!! Thankfully we decided that this last trip to NYC was our last. 25 years & on our 25th anniversary was our last in May. So. we're finished - but it's a shame, NYC is so awesome! Of course these things can happen anywhere. So sad.

Comment

Do you think Donald Trump should step aside and let Mike Pence head up the Republican ticket?

Comment

Mr. Donald Trump

NO! There can't be but a "handful" of guys -- people out there that hasn't at some point goofed with the guys. Gee we see & hear worse in weekly TV and the movies. Have you heard or seen a music video lately? Clinton actually DID worse than talk & he got elected. [emoji848]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-10-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Yes Clinton was a bit of a sleaze but they tried to impeach him for his behaviour and lying about it. He's also not running this time for president. The point being that it is offensive behaviour from a man who wants to be president of the country which is a leader in the free world. I believe that Trump thinks women are of little value except to be eye candy and to satisfy his other needs (and they are half of his voting public) - I think the tape was indicative of how Trump perceives women.
                          Last edited by momckee; 08-10-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Mr. Donald Trump

It's 3 minutes of a mans life. Sounded like he was "yucking " it up to me. And WHY would this come out now?
                            Is it PC or even nice? No. But it seems to me he was just BS'n.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 09-10-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

If he was yucking it up or BSing, it was a very poor choice of subject to yuck up and BS about. It's just plain yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                                If he was yucking it up or BSing, it was a very poor choice of subject to yuck up and BS about. It's just plain yuck.
                                Yeah... Well I think his campaign is effectively all but over. He can't/won't stop naturally, given his character. But when his campaign team starts to give up states you know he is in trouble. I just don't see him coming back from this one.
                                Oh, and that speech by Michelle Obama, that's the final nail in the coffin. Brilliant speech by the way, even if you don't like her.

Comment

Working...
                                X