Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome b1e1n1

Comment

Did y'all get The Reacher Report? Thanking us for 20 years of being Reacher fans! Also the next book title The Midnight Line #22 going o sale in November.

Comment

Can't believe it's been 20 years!! I was working in a bookstore and 'won' an advanced reader copy of Die Trying which hooked me and I had to go back to read Killing Floor.

Comment

I was late to the party. One Shot was my first (2006??). Then I had 8 previous ones to read Happy Days

Comment

There's a site: yuchter.com that had great Reacher info on it. I think he's let it go in the last few years. But check it out! Good info & pictures.

Comment

HA! Love Child's line ~~~ Reacher loves two things more than coffee, puzzles & women!

Comment

Off topic but funny. I received my text update on Tajiari the giraffe-- she's Reachers size! 6'4 220lbs. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW!!! I think that's how tall my brother is too...not sure about the weight though.

Comment

The Midnight Line on sale Nov. 7. Just read a link on LC webpage. Sounds promising!

Comment

So.... here in the States Past Tense November 5th!

Comment

Oh that's soon!!!!

Comment

Anyone want to start over/off by listing their favorite book. Favorite Reacher moment? Favorite book? Book they'd see made into a movie? Favorite add in character? Worst Reacher moment? Least favorite book & why. Reacher & a steady girlfriend? Who - or describe her!

Comment

Fave book: One Shot. The first one I read. I was a few years late to the party

Least fave: The one where Reacher spends most of the book travelling between Hope & Despair. Mind is a blank on the title. Newly returned Dot will know

Book to Movie: All of them!! If I have to choose then Tripwire

Girlfriend: It was a shame when he didn't stop Jodie Garber going to live in France. Second choice Frances Neagley, if he could ever get close to her

Worst moment: Although I did not realise it at the time as I was fairly new to the series but his brother Joe being found dead in Killing Floor. There are/were lots of storyline possibilities had Joe lived. I wonder if Lee feels the same? With it being the first book Lee could not have envisaged Reacher still being around 23 years later

Add in character: The girl in Echo Burning, name escapes me again. Dot?

Comment

Nobody seems to you up on your suggestion Fours. Are you going to put your favourites on to see if that will kick start the topic?

Comment

Least fav book was the one that had a lot to do with pigs in it, don't remember the title.

Best one was the first book I read but I didn't get in on the series until maybe the second or third and titles are a mystery to me. The one that sticks in my mind was when he was using morse to send a message by blinking eyes to the passenger in the car. I am really impressed how many of the forum friends can recite chapter and verse about the different characters.

How about you can tell me which of his books you thought was the best in the series and I will re-read and become reacquainted with Lee?

Comment

Working...
                                X