Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything cars

Deleted last post TMI police got me.

Got a new car, Love it. We call it the ROCKET. I want a personal tag that reads: T-minus
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 16-05-2016, 05:31 PM.

NASCAR Trucking today 10.22.2016 Talladega check out Austin Wayne Self's new paint job! Trump-ed up! Amazing. This was the event (s) of the summer when I was much younger. We'd get together drive down to AL to the race. It was HOT then, they've moved the races around - due to the heat. But I always enjoyed going. Back then? Bill Elliot was THE MAN! Then, Davy Allison ... we all had nice fast cars (for people under 25) ah, those were the days. Still have a nice fast car, but I'm little older .

Comment

NASCAR in less than 3 weeks

Comment

My wife bought me a birthday surprise of driving around talladega in a NASCAR race prep car, brilliant experience
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Oh! Yeah! My brother in law did that! Have u gone yet??? (But he lives in AL). That's a drive for u! ---pun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never gotten into NASCAR...but I drive like I belong on the track

Comment

Funny Meg! Like that!
              I was hoping to drive my rocket this week, but NO! too much rain. We've only hand washed it twice since we got it this time last year. I thought it would be a Valentines/25th anniversary & 50th B-day gift ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. But no, we went to NYC on our 25th & then the HW for my 50th and then the kicker a Louboutin bag for X-mas!! a good year last year & that's when I drove it last LAST YEAR! ha! (Nov.?) Not asking for ANYTHING this year ... don't want it - don't need it.

Comment

My mom got me a visor clip that says "don't drive faster than your angel can fly"...so of course I told her my angel had no problems keeping up with me...she's fast too!!

I never ask for anything for Christmas or birthday...I have plenty.

Comment

I hear ya Meg[emoji56]

Comment

Sunday !! NASCAR!

Comment

If the link works, about two minutes in. Some very lucky people

Comment

everything cars

Ah YB??? I was at the Talladega race in 1987 when Bobby Allison wrecked. We were so close to the site & fence we were hit with hot gas .... it WAS HOT but like water splashed across us. The track was closed down for hours! Look it up.
                        No fun in the AL sun.

Comment

Rubbin's racin'

Comment

Opening NASCAR tomorrow!

Comment

Didn't that guy use to race the small trucks for NASCAR? I'm way outta touch ... I was hoping to get back into it, but we where gone, all day!

Comment

Working...
                              X