No announcement yet.

And Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gis! Can u tell me how to get TBJ back on my iPhone?
    I've registered with V Bulletin, but I can't seem to find TBJ. How do I navigate it?????

I went directly to Google, typed in V Bulletin The Book Joint & found us. then from there I logged in. THEN I thought well, I'll just get the APP ICON…. so I did that & now when I tap the icon, & try to log on it says invalid.
    Ok… I finally got thru …. but how do I navigate? do you know?
    or is there a better way to check TBJ from my iPhone?

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
      I don't do FB - so when the site is down I'm completely homeless. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't do FB?
      Me too.

Comment

3! that's 3 of us! (the Count's) AH AH AH

Comment

Gis can u give me a tip 9 or anyone here) on how to get TBJ back on my cell?

and these 2 new members? ligit

Comment

Congratulations Brouwer - you're a clever guy!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Deanie, I don't do FB either. And I AM TOTALLY lost without y'all to talk to. really
              No, no...if you DID do Facebook and THAT was down too, THEN you'd be totally lost. When this site is down, you're CHOOSING to be separated from those of us who are on Facebook. Why don't you love us??
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Gis can u give me a tip 9 or anyone here) on how to get TBJ back on my cell?

and these 2 new members? ligit
                You mean via Tapatalk?
                Not sure which users you mean, but, i banned one yesterday for spam
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yes tapatalk, but it seems it's V bulletin now????? what should I do?
                  I wondered about the new guys. Still hoping we get more!

Comment

Yes tapatalk, but it seems it's V bulletin now????? what should I do?
                    I wondered about the new guys. Still hoping we get more!
                    You have tapatalk installed? Just run it and search for the book joint and then put in your username and password
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Ok there we are. It was showing months/ last years stuff....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                        No, no...if you DID do Facebook and THAT was down too, THEN you'd be totally lost. When this site is down, you're CHOOSING to be separated from those of us who are on Facebook. Why don't you love us??
                        Yeah, Deanie, 4A & Style....why don't you love us?!

Comment

And Back Again

We used to be on FB about 5 years ago. Politics got in the way btwn Kevin & a county official so he cxl'ed FB. I liked looking at people's pictures mostly. I lead a mostly dull life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I post random things...and pics, lots of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                              Yeah, Deanie, 4A & Style....why don't you love us?!
                              It's not that I don't love you guys - it's that I spend waaay too much time on my computer as it is. I shudder to think how much more time I'd spend if I had access to "stuff" on FB. I'd be reading and oh-my-goshing and pushing my eyeballs back in my eyes for hours over the audacity of what some people say and post in public. I just can't start down that road. I'd never get off.

Comment

I hear ya Deanie, some of the posts are unbelievable, and to believe that people who post some of the nonsense are voters.

Comment

Working...
                                X