Night School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night School

So this is the new Reacher book? Out in the Fall of 2016? A Pre-quel. Good. I like the flashback & "older" titles.

Good find
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Saw that posted on the FB page...excited!

Comment

This has got to be the book where Reacher and Neagley first meet, don't you think? Can't wait!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I see we now have to wait until November 7th for this. Wasn't it a September release date originally. Anyone know why the delay?

Comment

Reading Never Go Back to catch up. Waiting for that Fuc*%ng Flowers book! ha-ha! Then, Patricia Cornwell ... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
              This has got to be the book where Reacher and Neagley first meet, don't you think? Can't wait!
              Nope, turns out it's not when they meet. Maybe it will reveal more about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                Nope, turns out it's not when they meet. Maybe it will reveal more about it though.
                There is a 200+ word synopsis on Goodreads. Some people already read Night School through ARC's (Advanced Reader Copys) on Netgalley.com or goodreads.com
                I'll wait until November 8th when it's out here in mainland Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                  There is a 200+ word synopsis on Goodreads. Some people already read Night School through ARC's (Advanced Reader Copys) on Netgalley.com or goodreads.com
                  I'll wait until November 8th when it's out here in mainland Europe.
                  So, here it is! Turns out I won't have to wait until November 8th... GREAT!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Envious much! [emoji1303][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a faint recollection of reading in an early JR novel that Jack reached the rank of lieutenant colonel at some stage during his army career, but often novel stories refer to him as only reaching the rank of major. Am I just imagining this?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffrey View Post
                        I have a faint recollection of reading in an early JR novel that Jack reached the rank of lieutenant colonel at some stage during his army career, but often novel stories refer to him as only reaching the rank of major. Am I just imagining this?
                        to the site, i'm not sure about the rank, but, am sure someone else will be along soon to advise
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

No. no I don't think so.

Comment

According to Wikipedia, he went from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt to Captain to Major, back to Captain, then back up to Major.

Comment

Ah yes. I can hear it now from the Det. in the first Reacher film " worked his way back to major ...

Comment

Working...
                              X