Vince Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Flynn

Am reading the 6th novel in the Mitch Rapp series, Executive Power, 1/3rd of the way in and it's up to the normal excellent standard
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    Am reading the 6th novel in the Mitch Rapp series, Executive Power, 1/3rd of the way in and it's up to the normal excellent standard
    I'm looking forward to the last book Vince was writing and sadly was too ill to finish it, someone else has, I believe, finished it in his stead and it should be available some time this year.

Comment

If I may ask what has happened to Vince? Our VINCE? Has was sick, yes? Is he better? Does he post elsewhere?
      Oh should have this on another topic --sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        If I may ask what has happened to Vince? Our VINCE? Has was sick, yes? Is he better? Does he post elsewhere?
        Oh should have this on another topic --sorry

Vince Flynn died last year from cancer, he had been ill for a while. He was a really good writer.

Comment

Oh my gosh! I had no idea. I knew he was sick, prostate, right? I thought he was trying treatment. My GOD, he was young. I've watched his youtube video several times, with all the others. How sad. thank you for telling me Mo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh! I had no idea. I knew he was sick, prostate, right? I thought he was trying treatment. My GOD, he was young. I've watched his youtube video several times, with all the others. How sad. thank you for telling me Mo.

Ok, wait wait … it this OUR Vince from South Africa ? No, that guy was a little older, maybe? I am confused…. no offense to anyone.

Comment

Vince in South Africa is well and working hard as usual.

Comment

Thanks Mo THAT'S the Vince I was talking about. Yea!

Comment

Just finished a couple of Quintin Jardine books. A Bob Skinner one and a Primavera Blackstone. Annoying as the Primavera one was left very open ended and as far as I know there's not a follow up one, going by the list in the book. The Bob Skinner books are a bit, can't put my finger on it, soft perhaps? In two minds.

Comment

Vanishing Games - Roger Hobbs. This is the second in a series after the initial book titled Ghostman. They both feature Ghostman, a nameless criminal antihero who cleans up bank robberies for a living.

Comment

Hey Style. Did I recommend Roger Hobbs to you? I really like his character and have read both books.

How did you change "Early Learner" to "Horseman?"

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                      Hey Style. Did I recommend Roger Hobbs to you? I really like his character and have read both books.

How did you change "Early Learner" to "Horseman?"
                      EVERYTHING I read is your recommendation! Go to Settings at the top of the page and then Edit Profile and type in the name you want in the empty box.

Comment

I'm honored.

I followed your instructions, got to the empty box, thought and thought and then realized I needed to give it more thought. What do I want to show under my name?

Comment

I'm honored.

I followed your instructions, got to the empty box, thought and thought and then realized I needed to give it more thought. What do I want to show under my name?
                          Set you up so you can set your own title now
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I'm honored.

The Recommender

Comment

How about "Love to read - Will Recommend?" I don't always have success with my recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                              X