2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Style View Post
    I did watch parts of AGT. I thought Dorenbos was excellent but he should've saved the "hike" trick for the finale. Tragic back story for him (Dad killed Mom).
    Wow that is a horrible back story! I've never seen the show, but I always find it fascinating to find out someone's history...helps to figure out why they do what they do...and also because I'm nosy!

Comment

I did watch parts of AGT. I thought Dorenbos was excellent but he should've saved the "hike" trick for the finale. Tragic back story for him (Dad killed Mom).
      I agree that he should have saved the "hike" for the finale. They revealed that terrible part of his life. He seems to be such a personable fellow and to have not let his beginning overcome his moving forward with his life.

Comment

Since I don't watch any football except the Super Bowl ... are the ratings really down like the news says?

Comment

I haven't watched a game yet this season! Maybe if the ratings are down that means fewer out at the bars/restaurants that show the games?

Comment

My Miami Dolphins are absolutely awful
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I'm enjoying the hell out of "Wentzylvania"!

Comment

funny Style!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                  I haven't watched a game yet this season! Maybe if the ratings are down that means fewer out at the bars/restaurants that show the games?
                  Meg, then you haven't seen Dak Prescott play yet. He has been very good so far. Knocking on wood here. Don't won't to jinx the young Dallas quarterback

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                    Meg, then you haven't seen Dak Prescott play yet. He has been very good so far. Knocking on wood here. Don't won't to jinx the young Dallas quarterback
                    I'm hoping to get out to watch the game this week against GB.

Comment

Meg, did you get to watch the Cowboy's game Sunday?

Comment

Meg, did you get to watch the Cowboy's game Sunday?
                        I made it to Buffalo Wild Wings with my friend. She talks a lot and we had some catching up to do, but I did get to watch some of the game. Glad I got out to see even just a little bit of the game.

Comment

Style, I have $5.00 that says Cowboys will beat the Eagles this weekend...Well, actually it was your five dollars to begin with and I won it and kept it to use in case--heaven forbid--I lost the next bet. You wanna try to win it back?

Comment

Style, I have $5.00 that says Cowboys will beat the Eagles this weekend...Well, actually it was your five dollars to begin with and I won it and kept it to use in case--heaven forbid--I lost the next bet. You wanna try to win it back?
                            You're on.

Comment

Nice Titans home win[emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're on.
                                Check and make sure you still have my address. You'll be needing it to send me my winnings......I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X