2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meg View Post
    I think she lives near Scranton...she seems to get to NYC & Philly easily.
    yes'em in the NEPAhood is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Style View Post
    I would think that LD lives in either central or west PA. If she lived in eastern PA, she would likely be an Eagles fan...
    Iggles??? not even on my worst day would I be an Iggles fan. I bleed the black&gold 4ever
    sigpic

Comment

Cowboys are KILLING me!!!!

Comment

Don't know which gave me the biggest headache - Texas Longhorns getting whipped on Saturday or the Cowboys losing Sunday...Nothin' but a weekend of head hurting.

Comment

These football players should be ashamed. Think what you want ... but keep it off the field & that goes for ALL sports & entertainment. IMO

Comment

We agree on this one 4A.

I do get that they have a platform that others don't, but the choice to somehow tie it in to the flag/anthem is just wrong IMO.

Comment

I find it absolutely disgusting that these poor oppressed people earning millions of dollars have chosen to use sporting events to air their views.
              Fine that they have their view, but, to the paying fans who give up a large percentage of their earnings to make these players multi millionaires is pathetic.

I was hugely disappointed in the 4 Dolphins players (my team) who chose to kneel during the anthem and if it wasn't for the fact that i've already paid for flights, hotels etc i wouldn't go to the home opener game in Miami next week
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yep. And can someone explain watch the Seahawks did? Crossing arms in solidarity - ok, but TO WHAT????? solidarity for whom? If it were solidarity to the USA, then put your da*n hand over your heart, be respectful.
                And WOW, if these people REALLY cared about oppression in America -- come on Vicks 130 million dollars, Stanton's 224 million, Ovechkin's 124 million, would clean up an area, have parks & ballfields, update our zoos, better housing, etc.... y'all know what I mean.

Comment

Much easier to 'protest' and doesn't require anything from them, especially financially. Also draws attention to themselves and not to the actual problem. I love watching football, but most of them act like they're the only ones on the field and it's a show where they're the star...so I think most of what they do is based and fueled by egos.

Comment

Meg, did you watch the Cowboy's game Sunday? Man oh Man. If the Cowboy receiver had tried to get out of bounds on the last play of the game, instead of running up the field - the final score might have been different. I thought Dak, the rookie quarterback, did okay for his first regular season game.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                      Meg, did you watch the Cowboy's game Sunday? Man oh Man. If the Cowboy receiver had tried to get out of bounds on the last play of the game, instead of running up the field - the final score might have been different. I thought Dak, the rookie quarterback, did okay for his first regular season game.
                      Sadly I was working and not able to watch the game I'm hoping to be able to catch the game this weekend.

Comment

Once again I missed the game, but had a lovely time with my cousin and her son...that kid is fantastic!!
                        Deanie did you get to see the game? I kept up with the score on FB

Comment

Yes indeed, and a fine game it was. Anytime the Cowboys win it is a fine game. This is only the second game in the last 16 games that the Cowboys have won without Tony Romo as quarterback. Perhaps Dak Prescott's play will help get it turned around for the better. We can only hope.
                          The Houston Texans won their game against the Kansas City Chiefs...It was a very good Sunday.
                          Too bad I can't say the same about Saturday. My Texas Longhorns lost to California. Our defense was nowhere to be found.

Comment

Comment

Style, seeing your Philly Eagle reminded me that one of their players is a very talented magician. Did you know Jon Dorenbos, their long snapper, was a contestant on America's Got Talent this summer? He lasted all the way to the finals and came in third. I was hoping he would win the whole thing. But alas.....He seemed to be a super nice guy and he was a really really good magician. As the program progressed thru the season more info was revealed about the contestants. That helped to get to know them better. Therefore, believe it or not - I watched a little of the Eagles game last night hoping to get a glimpse of Jon Dorenbos. I fell short, tho. I never clicked onto the game when he was in. I had too much else to watch last night. I was trying to keep up with the Braves game, Rangers game, and The Voice. My bad. I do want to see him play and will try to watch more of their next game. Or maybe not. Depends what else I'm watching at the same time.

Comment

I did watch parts of AGT. I thought Dorenbos was excellent but he should've saved the "hike" trick for the finale. Tragic back story for him (Dad killed Mom).

Comment

Working...
                                X