2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Football...

..,,So, after 19 years, I finally made it to the top of the Pittsburgh_Steelers.jpg season ticket waiting list!!!

Cashed in the CD that was just waiting for this bucket list goal and I am now the proud owner or 2 Season tickets(and a parking pass) to my own slice of heaven.

THE BEST 50th-birthday.jpg PRESENT EVER!!!
    Last edited by loridee; 20-10-2015, 02:17 PM.
    sigpic

Congrats!! That is one loooong waiting list!

Comment

Nice one, a great achievement, hope you enjoy many games and that parking pass is worth it's weight in gold
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Enlarged the insignia - this is for the Pittsburgh Steelers? How far away is that from where you are Lori?

Comment

OK! BIG FAT UGH! Do I post this here or in the TV section? Anyway, I am SICK SICK SICK of FB running over & into my programming to record Madame Secretary. We went through this last year too! I just totally don't think about having to record the show AFTER "my" show. It's oh! it irks me so to sit down & 60 minutes to be just starting or 30 minutes into ... we're missed the last 2 MS because of this!

Comment

Only happens during football season...you never know how long the game will go!

Mo, I think LD lives on the east side of PA & Pittsburgh is on the west side.

Comment

Yeah, hasn't she mentioned the "NEPA" North East PA? and Congrats on the tickets, LD!

Comment

I would think that LD lives in either central or west PA. If she lived in eastern PA, she would likely be an Eagles fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                  I would think that LD lives in either central or west PA. If she lived in eastern PA, she would likely be an Eagles fan...
                  I think she lives near Scranton...she seems to get to NYC & Philly easily. You'd think since I live in Central FL I'd be a fan of any of the FL teams...not a chance....Dallas Cowboys all the way, baby!!

Comment

Wow, really? Of course we support our Titans but they suc right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did that happen, Meg? You being a Dallas Cowboy fan.

My very favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves and I have the Astros and Rangers right here in Texas. So where we live doesn't always influence which teams we pull for.

Comment

We might actually get an NFL team in Los Angeles in the next couple of years. Maybe the Chargers. We've heard this tune before though.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                          How did that happen, Meg? You being a Dallas Cowboy fan.

My very favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves and I have the Astros and Rangers right here in Texas. So where we live doesn't always influence which teams we pull for.
                          My mom dated a guy who was a Dallas fan...I like football so in order to have something in common I started rooting for Dallas...it just stuck. Not sure how he became a Dallas fan since he was from the Bronx!!

Comment

ooh! Deanie too true! Growing up baseball was THE thing … we were REDS fans! (I think I've started that, sorry)
                            Dan, y'all have A LOT of football out there. I was the Chargers? & the Rams? play in the late 70's … my first major league anything. I remember it loud & many many many drunk people. (I was 9) I'd be one of those people now, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              ooh! Deanie too true! Growing up baseball was THE thing … we were REDS fans! (I think I've started that, sorry)
                              Dan, y'all have A LOT of football out there. I was the Chargers? & the Rams? play in the late 70's … my first major league anything. I remember it loud & many many many drunk people. (I was 9) I'd be one of those people now, ha!
                              We have college football (which I'd rather watch anyway) in LA, but no NFL since the Raiders left in '94 and the Rams in '95.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X