No announcement yet.

2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style has gotta be a happy camper. His Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. And here is another wowzer. I'm gonna be pulling for them. Yep, I hope they win. For some reason I just don't like New England and I have to have a team to "yell" for. So Eagles it is. Nick Foles, their backup quarterback, who is filling in for the injured starting quarterback and doing a mighty fine job, graduated from a Texas high school in 2007. Enough reason for me.
    Understand though, once the Super Bowl is over I'm back to booing the Eagles.

Comment

• Deanie....I'm not sure who to root for! I REALLY don't like NE but I want to be able to continually tease the Chief about the Eagles having no Superbowl ring...maybe I should just drink beer and watch the commercials!!

Comment

• I Haven't heard yet. So Pats & Eagles? Gonna fall back on my inner young girl: uniform & good looking guys. GO PATS. haha! I really don't care either way. Lets just hope it's not loaded with political rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
          Deanie....I'm not sure who to root for! I REALLY don't like NE but I want to be able to continually tease the Chief about the Eagles having no Superbowl ring...maybe I should just drink beer and watch the commercials!!

LOL...now there's a good idea, Meg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
            Style has gotta be a happy camper. His Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. And here is another wowzer. I'm gonna be pulling for them. Yep, I hope they win. For some reason I just don't like New England and I have to have a team to "yell" for. So Eagles it is. Nick Foles, their backup quarterback, who is filling in for the injured starting quarterback and doing a mighty fine job, graduated from a Texas high school in 2007. Enough reason for me.
            Understand though, once the Super Bowl is over I'm back to booing the Eagles.
            Eagles small.gif

Comment

• I'll watch the Super Bowl because when it's over it'll be time to watch the next episode we've all been dreading of This Is Us.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                  LOL...now there's a good idea, Meg
                  I've been to many a SB party where I'm the only one watching the game!! Everyone is taking bathroom breaks, getting beer or loading their plates....and I'm glued to the TV until it's commercial time!

Comment

• I didn't even know the Super Bowl was tomorrow 'til my Dad mentioned it. I've got steaks to grill, stuffed mushrooms, new potatoes & bread -- after all that we'll profit fall asleep. ha!

Comment

• Sounds like The Eagle Has Landed - I don't think they were expected to win.

Comment

• I know people want to party after their teams wins...no doubt. But lets NOT burn down the town over it! same sh*t different reason.

Comment

• Was rooting for the Eagles and it was a great game. After 52 years of waiting they finally have A ring
                          Never understand the fires & such when celebrating.

Comment

• good Lord here we go with the kneelers AGAIN.

Comment

• I don't truly understand the kneeling....how is this drawing attention to racism? It's just drawing attention to the player and the NFL for not putting a stop to it.

Comment

• Haven't figured it out myself Meg, unless they are carrying placards which announce why they are kneeling the majority of the fans probably don't clue in to them protesting for black rights. Mr. Trump should stay out of it, he is not known for his even handedness when dealing with racial stuff. I could maybe see it if it was a military band on the field which was playing the National Anthem then that would be really disrespectful. It used to be when we went to the movies in the UK many years ago at the end of a performance the National Anthem was always played and I'm not sure why that was but we just accepted it as a given that you stood although I think a lot of people went rushing to get out. Not everyone thinks the same I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X