No announcement yet.

Cannot wait to see this movie......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Example: Inferno. The movie jumped around a bit-- it was hard to follow-- the book was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://filmschoolwtf.com/jack-reacher-3-release-date/ a nice read on the 3rd movie possibility

Comment

I don't know who writes this stuff but 61 Hours was a long way from being the "best" Reacher book. I can think of at least ten others that I personally, would put higher up my list of favourites

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
          I don't know who writes this stuff but 61 Hours was a long way from being the "best" Reacher book. I can think of at least ten others that I personally, would put higher up my list of favourites
          Agreed!

To boot, the whole article was riddled with typos and grammatical errors. IMO, whoever wrote it never read a Reacher book in his or her life. They asked somebody or just perused a few websites and came to some uninformed conclusions to write the article. On top of that, the name of the website doesn't add much to its own credibility.
          Last edited by Dan M.; 11-05-2017, 07:30 PM.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Oh. I thought maybe they were on the right track. Must have skimmed it.
            I CAN think of other books but I did like Persuader. My fav is Bad Luck & Trouble. Y'all know kids today don't care about grammar. IMO

Comment

I maybe wrong but I believe that a Reacher movie was first mentioned as far back as 2007 or 8 and One Shot was stated as the one chosen. At that point 61 hours had not been written so who were the people who thought 61 Hours would have been a better choice?

I agree with 4's, of the three options I would definitely go with Persuader but if I had a completely free choice probably Killing Floor or The Hard Way

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think 61 hours would follow THIS movie either. ---- I didn't like this book. I do like the flashback books tho.

Comment

American Assassin September 15!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    American Assassin September 15!

Looking forward to that
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

American Assassin trailer looks great, but completely changed the beginning versus the book...

Mitch Rapp character looks pretty good and while I totally didn't get Michael Keaton as Stan Hurley, it might just work based on what I saw in the trailer.

Comment

Oh! I agree Style. I thought what???? when the "flashback" started because It was mentioned several times she dies in a plane crash. BUT. He still seems like a kid to me - the longer hair makes him seem a bit older tho. I don't care for the actress playing Irene. Maybe she'll grow on me. Liked her in Something New & Out of Time & even the basketball film .

Comment

Will be going to see Home this morning with a few girls that are part of the Police Athletic League....not a bad gig...getting paid to go to the movies!

Comment

No doubt Meg!!

Comment

Working...
                            X