No announcement yet.

Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nail biting time for me today, Mo. I have two Texas teams to worry about. Double the stress.

Comment

Baseball

How about them Blue Jays - won the first round of five games against the Texas Rangers, 6-3. (where did the baseball icon go)

Comment

Worrying didn't help the Rangers or the Astros one little bit. Both teams lost yesterday and are out of the play-offs. Sad day for Texas baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
          ... (where did the baseball icon go)
          with the boobie icon!

Comment

ok ok , they got me … gonna watch the Mets & the Cubs tomorrow at 1.

Comment

oops, posted in the wrong place??? gonna watch the Mets & the Cubs game …

Comment

Nope, posted in the right place for baseball, 4A. Which team are you pulling for Cubs or Mets?

Comment

Well did i mention I'm still upset about the strike in the 70's???? Haven't really watched a game since EXCEPT going to Cinn. To watch the Reds a couple of years ago. It literally brought tears to my eyes -- they were my fav team & it brought back so many memories playing ball myself. Wow years ago . I'm still rooting for Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dean i.e. I guess it would be the Mets

Comment

Well, New York is leading by two games in the series. I'm hoping Chicago can change that number today....Over in the American League Championship series Kansas City is leading Toronto 2 games to 1. I hope that continues....

The league championship series aren't quite as much fun for me since my Braves weren't even in the play-offs and the two Texas teams didn't make it this far, but I do love baseball so I'm watching the games. And when I watch I have to "root" for one team to win. I hope I don't jinx KC or the Cubs.

Comment

Deanie from what I understand back to the future guesses the Cubs will win [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji461]️[emoji461]️[emoji461]️

Comment

I don't know what or who back to the future is, but I don't believe that will be the case. The Cubs would have to win four in a row against the Mets to take the series and I don't see that happening. Mets only need one more win and the National League Championship trophy will be theirs along with advancement to the World Series. I must have jinxed them. Oh, no, wait. Perhaps it was their pitching and lack of runs that did it....

Comment

Deanie: Back to the Future the movie- October 21 2015 & all that

Comment

ET came on after the news last night and the movie was mentioned; some sort of anniversary - I wasn't really paying attention. I did hear Back To The Future and wondered to myself if that's what 4A was talkin' about....Sad to say it was wrong. NY won last night and are going to the World Series. They'll be playing the Blue Jays IF the Royals don't win one of the two games they have left.

Comment

I won't tell anyone-I didn't see the movie & it didn't matter to me . [emoji461]️

Comment

Working...
                                X