Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'd like a German Shepard or a Malinois & pay to have them trained!. Inside maybe a solid black Pomeranian to look like a little chow, ha! But for now, I love my kitties - I just wish they could GO places with me.

Comment

I've found you!! I lost touch with you all a couple of years or so ago. I was Yorkshire Barry then but as most seemed to refer to me as YB I thought it simpler to register under that name this time. I was also on the old Lee Child forum many years ago.

The first thing I notice is where is everybody? Names which immediately spring to mind are Froggie, Fiona, Lori Dee, Monika, Neil. Vince. It seems much quieter than it was when I was around before.

I'll get around to commenting on other threads later

Comment

Hey! Yes I remember u!! I feel the same about the "old" names. I miss our peeps too.
        Thanks for making contact! Hope ur well![emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey YB!!! Good to have you back.

You are correct regarding a lot of the old gang not being here. I think many have switched to Facebook and no longer participate here.

Comment

Welcome home, YB. I remember you, also. Now that you've found us ~ don't be a stranger.

Comment

Lost a few folks when the server crashed, the back up wasn't the latest it could have been, but, we are ok now
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                I've found you!! I lost touch with you all a couple of years or so ago. I was Yorkshire Barry then but as most seemed to refer to me as YB I thought it simpler to register under that name this time. I was also on the old Lee Child forum many years ago.

The first thing I notice is where is everybody? Names which immediately spring to mind are Froggie, Fiona, Lori Dee, Monika, Neil. Vince. It seems much quieter than it was when I was around before.

I'll get around to commenting on other threads later
                Welcome back YB!

Comment

Welcome back YB!
                  Anyone heard from Lori D?

Comment

Hi YB - Froggie is on Facebook and not often on the forum, Lori Dee left over a year ago but is still in Pennsylvania, she may check in when the new Jack Reacher book comes out, Fiona comes on occasionally, she is also on Facebook as are Monika and Neil. Vince is really busy with his IT business and doesn't have much spare time. I'll tell him you were asking after him next time I e-mail him, we touch base occasionally. It's good to have you back, doing lots of reading?

Meg I have Lori's e-mail number so should get in touch, I think she and Froggie keep in touch.
                    Last edited by momckee; 21-09-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

doing lots of reading?

On average I probably read two books per week. I know that doesn't make me a record breaker alongside Deanie for example

Comment

Smiling here because you remember me as reading a lot, YB.

Comment

Me too Deanie! meaning I remember u to b a reader[emoji433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 23-09-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X