No announcement yet.

The Mighty Phins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy this weekend, maybe they'll re think WHY they play - or HOW to play! hey! look at that!

Comment

Another disaster, be surprised if the head coach makes it through the week
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
        Philbin is in deep doo doo. Not sure he lasts the season...
        He's done!

- - - Updated - - -

'Boys lost in OT Deanie

Comment

I watched the game, Meg. Was fearful when NO got the ball back with a minute plus left on the clock. My fearfulness proved correct.

Comment

yeah if they're not winning by at least 2 TDs they make me nervous. I think we're gonna be disappointed this weekend too.

Comment

Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                yeah if they're not winning by at least 2 TDs they make me nervous. I think we're gonna be disappointed this weekend too.
                You thought correctly, Meg. I read an article in the paper this morning that said they were thinking of switching to Cassel at quarterback for the next game. Surely, he couldn't do any worse? Surely?!

Comment

It's confirmed...Cassel is the starting QB

Comment

As i suspected, the Phins coaching staff were decimated and new positions were announced, Sunday will show if the players have changed their mind set
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                    X