The Mighty Phins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for not rubbin it in guys...

Griffin would not work well in Dallas. He needs an option offense which is not what Dallas runs. They are a straight drop back, play action offense. Weeden actually fits it ok but doesn't have the "escapability" that made Romo effective.

Comment

Oh, I like that one Style … I could use it when ranting about our borders!!!

Comment

Now that you've mentioned it I understand why RGIII wouldn't be a good fit for the Cowboys, Style....Dallas traded for quarterback Matt Cassel, whom I've never heard of....Weeden can't read defenses like Tony can either, but then I don't suppose he's had the experience Tony has.

Comment

I've heard of Matt Cassell...just drawing a blank on who he played for.

Comment

Cowboys got him from Buffalo, Meg. I don't know where he was before that.

Comment

He was a back up QB at USC his entire college career. He was actually the first QB in history to start a game in the NFL without ever starting a game at QB in college. His claim to fame in the pros was as the back up that stepped in for Tom Brady after Brady went down for the season back in 2008. He had a great year but was traded to KC the following year and then made the Pro Bowl for them. After 3 yrs starting for the Chiefs he was traded to the Vikings then the Bills. Obviously a journeyman QB, but made tons of dough after his great year with the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                I was really hoping we'd turn this year around. pout! do we have a "pout sign" ???
                I can't seem to find one, anyone seen one i can copy?
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Thanks Style.

Comment

Yes, thanks Style....If Weeden can't get it done perhaps Cassel can.

Comment

Rough day...Phins lost, Boys lost, Jags lost (that was just a pounding!).

Comment

Good day for me! Eagles finally won a game even though they only played well in the 1st half and your "Boys" lost.

Comment

An absolute shocker from the Phins, didn't expect to win, but, we were humiliated yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                            An absolute shocker from the Phins, didn't expect to win, but, we were humiliated yesterday
                            Philbin is in deep doo doo. Not sure he lasts the season...

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                              Philbin is in deep doo doo. Not sure he lasts the season...
                              I reckon if we lose the game in London against the Jets he will be asked to leave

Comment

Oh brother! Another season like this???[emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X