• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm!

Comment

• Started the latest Deaver’s Lincoln Rhyme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finished "The Steel Kiss" a Lincoln Rhyme book at lunch yesterday. I enjoyed it...and I wasn't a fan of escalators before...definitely NOT going on them now!!

Started "How to Be a Hepburn in a Kardashian World" that I picked up at the used book store.

Comment

• I've read all the Rhyme/Sachs books Meg... got hooked after watching The Bone Collector. When I was taking my gun permit classes I kept repeating to myself "I am Amelia Sachs".... tho I sucked terribly. ha!

Comment

• Just downloaded Simon Kernick newest thriller, already have forgotten the title, I like his writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              I've read all the Rhyme/Sachs books Meg... got hooked after watching The Bone Collector. When I was taking my gun permit classes I kept repeating to myself "I am Amelia Sachs".... tho I sucked terribly. ha!
              LOL...haven't read them all, but I do remember interviewing for a job at a bookstore and talking about The Bone Collector!

Comment

• Started a new one from Michael Palmer ... well his son...
                finished the Rhyme/Sachs book ... it was good tho slower the last few chapters.

Comment

• Reading a book by one of the English women authors who write for women's magazines etc and are very popular, there's a whole bunch of them who seem to write in the same genre, some are really well done and some not so good. As usual I can't remember the title or the writer but they are books that are a comfortable read for an evening.

Comment

• Reading "Caught in the Middle" that I picked up at a book exchange. It's alright. Been dragging my feet on this one and up next is "Written In My Own Heart's Blood" by Diana Gabaldon....as usual it's about 800 pages so I'm already feeling intimidated!

Comment

• Wow - sounds like a lot. I have about 4 books that I started & didn't finish & then there are 2 atlas that I need to download.
                      Just Finish The First Family from Michael Palmer (his son) ... was SO GOOD. a medical thriller

Comment

• Just started on the 1st book in a zombie series by Frank Tayell, Surviving The Evacuation.
                        Need to see how this goes
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I’m re reading/ listening to SUSPECT one of my favs!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            I’m re reading/ listening to SUSPECT one of my favs!

Suspect by Crais?

Listening to "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn".

Comment

• Nothing of great interest, hopefully my attitude will pick up or I will select better books.

Comment

• OK, apparently I'm not a good listener of audio books...I don't remember anything that has been said!
                                However, my aunt was able to snag a copy of Past Tense from the library for me...I was still #60 on the wait list! Started it today and about 70 pages in already. Only have the book for 7 days. And I have 2 more books to pick up at the library on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X