No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading a few Charles Martin books until I can get The Midnight Line....I'm number 21 on the hold list at the library

Comment

• Still on Charatans by Robin Cook. not one of his best.

Next: Hardcore 24. Janet Evanovich

Comment

• Count to 10 a PRIVATE book by James Patterson.

Comment

• Just finished "The Wanted" by Robert Crais, unusual and interesting plot, not a bad read.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            Just finished "The Wanted" by Robert Crais, unusual and interesting plot, not a bad read.
            I'm reading it now, about 70% through it. Liking it a lot. Robert Crais will be here on his signing tour a week from Saturday, so I'm going to try to make it out to hear him talk about Elvis and Joe.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I finished "The Wanted" yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you do get to go see RC, Dan.

Comment

• Finished it at lunch. Another great Elvis and Joe story!

***Slight SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER below***

I kinda wonder what has happened with Carol Starkey and Elvis. I thought maybe this story would give us some more of whatever is going on there, either advance the potential for a relationship or give it some closure. Maybe not saying anything about her IS the closure. Or maybe RC will pick it up in a future book. Maybe I should ask him.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Did I /// How did I miss this book? I'll down load today, thanks!

Comment

• My Kindle has died so I've been reading books on my IPad until I get the new Kindle in mid January.

Comment

• New! Kindle?!? Sounds fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Michael Wolff's expose, The Fire and the Fury, interesting reading, although also very depressing. A look at how the high, mighty and rich govern, manipulate, seek personal power and mostly don't seem to get along too well. Bannon is a particularly scary man along with the top man. Probably exaggeration but a lot of what has been seen in year 1 sounds familiar.

Comment

• The Whispering Room by Dean Koontz

Comment

• Pre ordered Brad Meltzer's new The Escape Artist. and it comes with a "coded message" & a way to de-cypher - haven't tried yet tho.

Comment

• On to "A Time to Stand" by Robert Whitlow for book club. Hot button topic about a white officer who shoots an unarmed black teen.

Comment

• Started the Mark Dawson series with the first book - The Cleaner
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X