No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not reading anything right now. But I'm number 74 on the list at the library for X by Sue Grafton and 183 for Make Me!!!

Comment

183? Oh Meg i hope u like the book more than I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My aunt works at the library & saw that I was on the hold list...but one was on the shelf so I just got Make Me last night. I'll be starting it today at lunch!

Comment

'De nakna kvinnornas ö' by Inger Frimansson

Comment

Reading Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong. Had to take time out to read Harry Hunsicker's new book in the Jonathan Cantrell series, The Grid.

Comment

Enjoying & reading Speaking in Bones a Tempe Brennan book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                'De nakna kvinnornas ö' by Inger Frimansson
                And the title of the book for those of us on this side of the Atlantic is?

Comment

Finished "Make Me" & on to "Devoted in Death" by JD Robb

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                    Finished "Make Me" & on to "Devoted in Death" by JD Robb
                    I tried to get into the JD Robb books but couldn't. There was something very frustrating about Eve that I couldn't put my finger on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                      I tried to get into the JD Robb books but couldn't. There was something very frustrating about Eve that I couldn't put my finger on.
                      Eve is pretty intense. I'm about halfway through Devoted & just picked up X at the library. My aunt comes through again! I was 50-something on the hold list & she had it come through her library. So I have 7 days to get X back to the library!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                        Eve is pretty intense. I'm about halfway through Devoted & just picked up X at the library. My aunt comes through again! I was 50-something on the hold list & she had it come through her library. So I have 7 days to get X back to the library!
                        I finished X this afternoon. I only read it in bed. Let me know how you go with it.

Comment

Last Resort by Quintin Jardine

Comment

What Lies Behind, a J.T. Ellison book. she writes (usually) about the Det. from Nashville - my back yard! But she's onto the Medical Examiner Sam Owens & now the character lives in D.C.

Comment

You are all reading some very interesting stuff!
                              I have to go to the library!

Comment

Am reading a book by an author Deanie reminded me about, Alex Kava, hadn't read any of her books recently but got Breaking Creed, about a dog handler, and Agent Maggie O'Dell is in it too. Feeling a bit itchy as bad drug types are using creepy crawlies to torture people, fire ants, scorpions, spiders and even three coral snakes are in the picture. I like the dogs in the story, just hope none of them get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X