Clear All

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    Wow, i thought i had caught up with buying them up to 15
    After the one you are reading there is
    Dead if you don't 2018
    Dead at first site 2019
    Find them dead 2020
    Left you dead 2021

There is also a short story - Wish you were dead.
    I've not read it yet. Have it on Kindle and is next up for me

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
      After the one you are reading there is
      Dead if you don't 2018
      Dead at first site 2019
      Find them dead 2020
      Left you dead 2021

There is also a short story - Wish you were dead.
      I've not read it yet. Have it on Kindle and is next up for me
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I think I'll start on The Maze: DeMille. Then Jungle up: Pirog. or Ocean Prey: Sandford

Comment

• Well I by passed ALL those to re read INTO THE YELLOWSTONE

Comment

• Still in WY with McCreary. Really hoping for a sequel to this! --

Comment

• Away to start on Trunk Music by Michael Connolly

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Well I by passed ALL those to re read INTO THE YELLOWSTONE
                💕 Don't tell me the ending!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Still in WY with McCreary. Really hoping for a sequel to this! --
                You'll get one!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Running out of Road - Cath Staincliffe. Interesting story about four characters who have no previous connections but circumstances bring them all together

Intermission - Graham Hurley. Latest in the Enora Andressen series. I'm beginning to like this series a lot.

The Reacher Guy - Heather Martin. The Lee Child biography. I started reading this in January and only finished it in September. Must be a record for me. I kept putting it aside as books by my favourite authors became available at the library. However it is that sort of book that you can do this with, unlike a story. Did I like it? Being honest I couldn't give it more than a seven out of ten. Would I recommend it to you good people on here? Maybe - it is interesting and you do find out lots of Lee's secrets. My biggest complaint is that it flits about a lot. There will be a few paragraphs about his time working in TV in the UK, immediately followed by a magazine interview in 2019.

Comment

• Dan!!! Is there a possibility that ur book will ever be available on audio? It one of those books I could read again & again …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Dan!!! Is there a possibility that ur book will ever be available on audio? It one of those books I could read again & again …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Hey, if I get enough positive reviews on Amazon, who knows?

Comment

• Mark Billingham - Rabbit Hole. A lot of his books are about a detective called Tom Thorne. They are very good. This was a standalone, very different and very good
                        Lynda La Plante - Unholy Murder. Featuring Detective Jane Tennyson. About the 4th or 5th in the series and good
                        Val McDermid - 1979. As the title suggests this is set in 1979 and features a journalist called Allie Burns. This is described a first in a series. I like stories that go back in time. A bit like Reacher prequels

Comment

• Vince Flynn - Order To Kill, the 15th book in the Mitch Rapp series

Comment

• I have several on Kindle to read - I am sooo behind (like a year) I have several on my to buy list as well. My sister did an impression for a mouth guard I've had it in 3 nights now & I believe it will help while I read. I sure hope so. (TN, TMJ, I have such facial pain on the R side ... )

Comment

• I'm reading Quicksilver by Dean Koontz

Comment

• I'm not reading anything right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X