No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New books by several of my favourite authors would have been available at my library by now. But, the libraries here have been closed since mid March here. Not sure when they will open. The latest Harlan Coban is ready for me to collect when they do. Also I will be ordering the latest from Peter James, Rennie Airth, Graham Hurley and Lynda La Plante. In the meantime I have 20+ on kindle so I will have to be content with those for now. Some are by new to me authors so as yet I do not know if I'll like them or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
      New books by several of my favourite authors would have been available at my library by now. But, the libraries here have been closed since mid March here. Not sure when they will open. The latest Harlan Coban is ready for me to collect when they do. Also I will be ordering the latest from Peter James, Rennie Airth, Graham Hurley and Lynda La Plante. In the meantime I have 20+ on kindle so I will have to be content with those for now. Some are by new to me authors so as yet I do not know if I'll like them or not.
      Sounds good! [emoji432]I am always looking for new authors! Sad about ur library.... and about all this in general.
      What is anybody else reading??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We don’t have libraries here in Manila. When I’m in another country, I visit the library to marvel at books I can borrow. One time the book I wanted was in French so I just looked at the pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently reading Hillerman’s Skinwalkers.

Comment

• Currently reading One Mississippi featuring Arch Dixon by Steve Ulfelder.

Comment

• started the latest Lucas Davenport book...... hi Deanie

Comment

• The Woman - David Bishop. I have read this author previously but a different series. Good

Sweet Dreams - Mirror Mirror - Silver Bullet - Fair City Blues. All by Mike Faricy and featuring Dillon, a US policeman in Dublin. I liked these, hopefully there will be more in due course.

W is for Wasted - Sue Grafton The Alphabet Series featuring Kinsey Malone. 25 in the series, I have only read about 4 or 5 but I keep a lookout at the pre-enjoyed stores. Or at least I will do when I get out shopping again

Pray for the Dying - Quintin Jardine. A few years old, I must have missed it first time around. Featuring detective Bob Skinner, good as always

Miami Burn - John D Patten. New author to me, not finished it yet but good so far, about one third of the way in

Comment

• I read the 1st 2 books in a new trilogy by Elizabeth Camden. "The Spice King" which was about the push for legislation to get correct labeling for food. Also a little nod to the start of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. "A Gilded Lady" was about the Secret Service and the push to increase security for the president after the assassination of President McKinley. Both were fantastic!

Comment

• Currently reading The Colorado Kid by Stephen King.

Comment

• I'm reading "Muzzled," latest in the Andy Carpenter series, by David Rosenfelt.

Comment

• A long time since I read a Stephen King. Used to like them years ago, then I was disappointed with a couple and never got back into him.

I don't know David Rosenfelt, Deanie. Will have to look out for him

Comment

• You can check out his books on Amazon.com, YB.

Comment

• My local library have some of these. Hope they re-open soon

Comment

• I started a new series by Sabrina Flynn called the Ravenwood Mysteries. The series is descriptively set in San Francisco circa 1900 and follows a private investigator, one Atticus Riot (great name), who's on the verge of quitting the business after a case goes disastrously wrong and his senior partner is killed and he himself is nearly so. He takes one last case at the behest of a long time employee and, well, things progress from there. I'm on Book #2 and enjoying it very much.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sounds good Dan.

Comment

• Coming soon: a Fall looking forward to releases list ....

Comment

Working...
                                X