Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
    I started a new series by Sabrina Flynn called the Ravenwood Mysteries. The series is descriptively set in San Francisco circa 1900 and follows a private investigator, one Atticus Riot (great name), who's on the verge of quitting the business after a case goes disastrously wrong and his senior partner is killed and he himself is nearly so. He takes one last case at the behest of a long time employee and, well, things progress from there. I'm on Book #2 and enjoying it very much.
    I'm up to Book #5 and still enjoying this series very much.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Haven’t heard of this author but sounds good if you are up to book 5 Dan.

Comment

• Does sound good - I agree.

Comment

• I'm on Book #7 now. Last one until she writes a new one.

Comment

• The Silent Wife - just started it last night on Kindle - it's a Will Trent book by Karin Slaughter.

Comment

• BD SMITH - The Ice Maiden
              LINDA COLES - Tin Men
              ROB PARKER - A Wanted Man
              SCOTT BLADE - Firewatch

All the above are authors new to me, obtained on Kindle free of charge. All were a decent read, although none were brilliant. Not the sort where you want to immediately seek out others by those authors.

CELINA GRACE - Creed. I have read some in this series previously, they feature a lady policeman called Kate Redman. Good, solid police procedurals
              Last edited by YB; 07-09-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Well... reading a little each night on the Reacher book. I have a Dirk Pitt & Mitch Rappelled to read also.

Comment

• Just started "Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins" Interesting premise of a woman is killed in an accident and is still hanging around. Told from her point of view. Not too far in yet but enjoying it.

Comment

• I've recently read "The Drifter" by Nick Petrie. Very Reacher like and I enjoyed it immensely. I'm now reading the 2nd in the series, "Burning Bright" and I also have the 3rd and 4th books on deck.

Comment

• I read those two by Nick Petrie, Meg. Last year sometime I think. I liked them but haven't got around to any more yet

Comment

• I'm almost done with book 3 and then book 4 up next. After that, not sure...there's so many to choose from!!

Comment

• Read Nick Petrie's THE DRIFTER, liked it. Also read NEWS OF THE WORLD (yes, the one coming out on Christmas Day as Tom Hanks' next movie) by Paulette Jiles, liked it very much.

Comment

• Reading Vince Flynn's Total Power. This book is good - so far ... I wish they would make another movie.

Comment

• Just finished a book of short stories featuring Hap & Leonard by Joe Lansdale.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Reading Vince Flynn's Total Power. This book is good - so far ... I wish they would make another movie.
                                Agreed, another movie required
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X