No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YB. Thank you for asking. We're doing good. My throat tightening thing I believe is part of D.I.S.H. ... I've been effected by this for years following a back injury when I was 23. Scary to think you body "on it's own" grows MORE bone than is needed & it's also a ligament calcification "thing" ... which is bad because then the ligaments harden & can't do their job. So, I believe a ligament in the throat is hardening/ extra bone formation - causing my problem - gonna have a 3DCT scan soon.
    Hope you are all well. Me too - - - HOW IS EVERYONE?

Comment

• Mike Faricy - Art Hound. I have read a few in this series featuring a private detective called Dev Haskell. Fairly light hearted, some humour. a good series

Mike Faricy - Welcome. A new series from this author about Jack Dillon. He is a US policeman but most of the book is set in Ireland as he has been sent there to extradite a criminal. There are several more in the series which I have on my TBR pile. Along with the above these are on Kindle, both came as one purchase although I did not know at the time that I was getting two for the price of one, even better the price was ZERO!

Jane Adams - The Greenaway. New author to me. It was OK

Samantha Wood - The Bay of Shadows. Did not finish, it was not too bad when the six year old saw a green eyed monster in the garden but when his mother saw it in the next chapter I thought this is not for me

Matt Rogers - Isolated. The first in a series featuring Jason King. Mr King is a former US Special Ops man, now retired to Australia. A bit like Reacher he can fight six bad guys at once and come out relatively unscathed. I liked it.

Alex Gray - When Shadows Fall. The latest in the William Lorimer series, set in Glasgow. Only just started this but I'm sure it will be good as all the previous ones have been.

I have the new Harlan Coben on order at the library

Comment

• Had trouble last time getting Alex Grey on Kindle.

Comment

• My copy is from the library. I'll have it for a while as all our librarys are now closed for 3 months ( or should that be libraries?)

Comment

• Nice list YB. I used to read Harlan Coben - his Myron & Win series. Sad to see it go.

Comment

• TBR list: **** will enjoy!
              James Patterson: Blindside 2.24.20. 19th Christmas 4.13.20 20th Victim 5.4.20 *Texas Outlaw 3.30.20 People v Alex Crosss 2017 Target 2018 Criss Cross 2019 The House of Kennedy 4.13.20
              John Sandford: *Masked Prey 4.14.20
              Clive Cussler: *Titanic Secrets 9.10.20
              Robin Cook: *Genesis 3.31.20
              Karin Slaughter **The Silent wife 7.28.20
              Kathy Reichs: *A conspiracy of Bones 3.17.20
              Tom Lowe: Orchid Keeper: 2019
              Iris Johansen: The Persuasion 1.20 Smoke Scree, 2019 Dark Tribute 2019 Vendetta 2018 Double Blind 2018 Shattered Mirror 2018 )I'm so behind on these)

hope y'all enjoy too!

Comment

• Am re-reading WWll sagas from a couple of years ago, enjoying them. Got the Alex Grey book on Kindle that YB was mentioning, will get to it some time. Having to do some of the lighter housey type jobs as friend who does my monthly clean is at home staying apart like all of us, but sure do need her expert cleaning skills for the vacuuming, the Dyson cleaner is a bit too much for me.��

Comment

• Good to hear from you, Mo. Enjoy Alex Gray

Comment

• David Bishop - The Woman. I liked it
                    Mike Faricy I have read several by this author previously, they have all centred around a private detective called Dev Haskell and have been very good.
                    My recent ones however feature a US policeman called Jack Dillon. In the first one he goes to Dublin to take part in an extradition of an American bad guy. I won't say why but he ends up staying in Dublin and being seconded to the local police.
                    Five stories in total, all full length 300 pages plus. Five books in one on kindle for the price of ............. zero. What's not to like

Comment

• Gonna start The Lincoln Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer tonight!
                      I’m soooo behind on my reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve started reading Tony Hillerman’s Listening Woman. 90 pages in, having fun. Got it from an online seller here in Manila. I’m not too crazy about going out yet, so the books come to me.

Comment

• Our "phase openings" are over .... but I do the Kindle thing. I downloaded The Lincoln Conspiracy, Brad Meltzer - Masked Prey, John Sandford - Texas Outlaw, James Patterson... hope you enjoy!

Comment

• Tony Hillerman has a lot of “Joe Leaphorn said nothing.” Way before Reacher. I enjoyed Listening Woman.

Comment

• Am now onto the 14th book in Vince Flynn 's Mitch Rapp series
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• [emoji1319][emoji432][emoji1303][emoji1309]. I wish another movie would come out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X