Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
    Reading Win by Harlan Coben.
    I have that on order at the library but as he is such a popular author I think it may be a few weeks away yet

Comment

• Whaaaaa it’s out? I really enjoyed those two! (Myron & Win). Thanks Deanie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good! On chapter 4

Comment

• Finished the Lynda la Plante book. Very good

Now on to The Roots of Evil by Quintin Jardine. The latest in the Bob Skinner series.

Still waiting for Win from the library

Comment

• Just finished Win. Deanie what did u think? Anyone else follow Myron & Win?

Comment

• I was a big fan of Myron & Win when they were regulars in the 90's/00's. Then he brought them back for a "one off" in 2016 which somehow didn't seem just as good.

I'll be interested to see how Win performs on his own, when my library finally let me have a copy

Comment

• There’s nothing better than a good Myron and win book so it’s just the perfect duo and I used to enjoy the stories. I don’t do of course young adult books so I didn’t read any book that had to do with Myron‘s nephew.
                And I loved the Lucas Davenport books pre-him getting married and kids ... he was awesome!
                I guess I look forward to the Will Trent books by Karen Slaughter most each year and then Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum Ranger and Joe Morelli books oh and you can’t forget Lula! Ha! But I read several series...

Comment

• Cry Baby - Mark Billingham. Tom Thorne series, one of my favourite series. This is a prequel. Very good. Set in London
                  Still Life - Val McDermid. Another good one, latest in the Karen Pirie series. Set in Scotland
                  Consequences - RC Bridgestock. Written by a former Yorkshire policeman and his wife. Set local to me, its nice to be able to accurately picture the locations
                  Blunt Force - Lynda La Plante. In the Jane Tennyson series. Actually released late last year but I missed it somehow

I have just had notification from the library that Harlan Coben's win is ready for me to collect. I will be there tomorrow or Monday for it.

Comment

• Good to hear thank you for all the information I don’t know any of those but I will look them up in the book WIN I enjoyed read it within two nights I hope you enjoy it

Comment

• I'm stuck on a listening loop of The Shape of Night by Tess Gerritsen ...

Comment

• I've finished Harlan Coben's Win. I liked it, something a little different.

Now onto Judas Horse by Lynda La Plante

Comment

• Started on Mike Grist - Saint Justice, 1st book in a series, it's meant to be Reacher like, so, we will see
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• let us know!

Comment

• John Grisham has a new book out (Sooley) about a kid from Sudan who is a basketball prodigy and comes to America to play in some kind of exhibition tournament and while he is here Sudan descends into civil war. His family is there and he is here. He decides his only chance to get them out is through basketball. So yeah, it's not a quick solution. That's a real basic synopsis. I've always liked Grisham novels so I'm gong to give that one a go.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I've never read one - watched the movies tho.

I'm behind - I need to read: Ocean Prey(Sandford), The Maze(DeMille), Jungle Up(N. Pirog), The Russian (J. Patterson), Funeral for a Friend (B. Freeman) & others.....

Comment

Working...
                                X