- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Still in WY with McCreary. Really hoping for a sequel to this! --
    You'll get one!
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Running out of Road - Cath Staincliffe. Interesting story about four characters who have no previous connections but circumstances bring them all together

Intermission - Graham Hurley. Latest in the Enora Andressen series. I'm beginning to like this series a lot.

The Reacher Guy - Heather Martin. The Lee Child biography. I started reading this in January and only finished it in September. Must be a record for me. I kept putting it aside as books by my favourite authors became available at the library. However it is that sort of book that you can do this with, unlike a story. Did I like it? Being honest I couldn't give it more than a seven out of ten. Would I recommend it to you good people on here? Maybe - it is interesting and you do find out lots of Lee's secrets. My biggest complaint is that it flits about a lot. There will be a few paragraphs about his time working in TV in the UK, immediately followed by a magazine interview in 2019.

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Dan!!! Is there a possibility that ur book will ever be available on audio? It one of those books I could read again & again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Dan!!! Is there a possibility that ur book will ever be available on audio? It one of those books I could read again & again …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey, if I get enough positive reviews on Amazon, who knows?

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Mark Billingham - Rabbit Hole. A lot of his books are about a detective called Tom Thorne. They are very good. This was a standalone, very different and very good
    Lynda La Plante - Unholy Murder. Featuring Detective Jane Tennyson. About the 4th or 5th in the series and good
    Val McDermid - 1979. As the title suggests this is set in 1979 and features a journalist called Allie Burns. This is described a first in a series. I like stories that go back in time. A bit like Reacher prequels

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Vince Flynn - Order To Kill, the 15th book in the Mitch Rapp series
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    I have several on Kindle to read - I am sooo behind (like a year) I have several on my to buy list as well. My sister did an impression for a mouth guard I've had it in 3 nights now & I believe it will help while I read. I sure hope so. (TN, TMJ, I have such facial pain on the R side ... )

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Carolyn Arnold - Justified. A free kindle book. Good

Brian McGilloway - Blood Ties. Set in Ireland and featuring a policeman called Ben Devlin. The author has been writing a different series recently plus a couple of standalones. This is where he started out several years ago. I like this series

Ann Cleeves - Heron's Cry. Second in a series featuring detective Matthew Venn. Set in the south west of England (Devon)

Celina Grace - Sanctuary. I have read books in this series before, good but not outstanding. Another free kindle

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Been reading a couple of series by S.M. Anderson: The Eden Chronicles and Seasons of Man. The Eden Chronicles are like having Tom Clancy writing science fi dystopian fiction, and the Seasons of Man is also like Tom Clancy writing straight dystopian fiction (killer pandemic wipes out 7 billion people). I'm enjoying the heck out of them.