Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball

Caught a game this weekend on TV that was from 1998. Jazz & the Bulls, it was great - funny … I remember watching most ALL the Bulls games for about a 10 year stretch. We actually saw the BULLS and the JAZZ at Vanderbilt in 1990??? It was awesome. When Jordan got the ball it was like a lighting storm. ahhh youth.

Watched the Purdue/Michigan State game yesterday...enjoyed the game way more than I thought I would!

Comment

I watched Texas A&M give Kentucky a run for their money yesterday....I love March Madness! Texas Longhorns play Northern Iowa in the first round of the NCAA tournament. If we get past them, we'll probably have to play Texas A&M. Oh Brother! When A&M was in the Big 12 they were one of Texas's biggest rivals. Then they moved to the SEC. I was kinda/sorta rooting for them yesterday against Kentucky. I won't be rooting for them if the Texas Longhorns play 'em.

Style, who do you have in the final four? Some say Kansas. I don't see it although I'd love for a Big 12 team to be there...or maybe 2.
      Dream on, Deanie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post

Style, who do you have in the final four? Some say Kansas. I don't see it although I'd love for a Big 12 team to be there...or maybe 2.
        Dream on, Deanie.

I just completed a bracket and ended up with Oklahoma, Kansas, North Carolina, and Michigan St. I took Mich St. to beat Kansas in the final.

Comment

I like your thinking as far as the Big 12. I do. But I don't know that Okla can get past A&M and if they do - whether they can beat Oregon. And Baylor is in this mix. Across the bracket is West Virginia and I'd really love to see them do well. That they'll probably have to beat Xavier and either North Carolina or Kentucky is just a small hindrance. :-)

Comment

MTSU over MI State ?????

Comment

Is it just me or have the rules changed in basketball in the last 20 years???? Watching the Olympic guys play - I've never seen so much traveling/walking, palming/carrying the ball! And they get away with it!! No wonder they're so good. No I don't mean that really, it's sarcasm. But - I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Ugh! March Madness is messing up my channel 5 viewing!

Comment

Style, how are your brackets lookin' now? There have been some upsets!

Comment

Is Kansas still in it?

Comment

Oregon beat Kansas yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                        Style, how are your brackets lookin' now? There have been some upsets!
                        Crushed. Will finish middle-of-the-pack out of 21 people in our bracket challenge...

Comment

S. Carolina & Oregon OR OR OR Gonzaga & UNC. My nephew has been tweeting about Gonzaga from day one. I don't know ANYTHING about them - where is it anyway? (WA)

OK... SO to be simple, 'cause I just don't care ... UNC (Michael Jordan was the greatest!)

Comment

Ah, Gonzaga and UNC!
                            UNC![emoji459]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UNC. I read.

Comment

Working...
                              X