No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are thinking of trying Harlan Coben's Fool me once on Netflix. Anyone seen it?

Comment

• No, we don;t have Netflix - but I really enjoyed the Myron/Win series! I'll look that up tho.

Comment

• Hopefully this week our shows will re-start ... NOW where were we?

Comment

• Did anyone see The Bee Keeper? It was ok - predictable -- but I like Jason Statham LOVED him in Spy - y'all should watch that - HAHAHAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Did anyone see The Bee Keeper? It was ok - predictable -- but I like Jason Statham LOVED him in Spy - y'all should watch that - HAHAHAAAAAAAA
            Yes, watched it the other night, pretty poor movie for him
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We've just finished After the Flood on UK TV. Doubt it will get to the US but Gis might like it

Comment

• Am watching the 2nd season of Kin, set in Ireland about a family heavily involved in drugs and crime etc, if you can get it, it's a must see
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We are recording Kin and will get to it soon

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                    We are thinking of trying Harlan Coben's Fool me once on Netflix. Anyone seen it?
                    We don't have Netflix but a friend does so we sometimes "borrow" their log in info. (Naughty I know). We watched two episodes, then when we returned the following day we couldn't get on!!

Netflix have been saying for a couple of years that they were going to put a stop to multiple log ins, looks like they have
                    Last edited by YB; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• We did that too with my sister - and she lived 10 hours away! I have not tried it since 2023 ... I figured it wouldn't work anyway.

Comment

• I don't know but I wouldn't have thought distance matters. Friend lives about an hour away from us but I think they have viewed it when on holiday somewhere in Europe

Comment

• Funny - I guess if there's an account number ... but it just seemed odd to me - ha!

Comment

• Do y'all know of ANY good Summer movies coming out? Anything you've seen that looks interesting?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Do y'all know of ANY good Summer movies coming out? Anything you've seen that looks interesting?
                              Last Monday night we went to the movies and saw Ordinary Angels, Alan Ritchson's new movie based on a true story, with Hilary S****, which we liked a lot. Ritchson was very good in a non-Reacher role, and Hilary S**** is always top-notch. We saw several previews for movies coming out during the summer which looked pretty good. Danged if I can remember any of them, ha!
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yes Dan - I remember seeing that trailer & thought I'd like to see that.
                                Hey off topic-kinda- will u be watching Matlock when it finally comes on? Think they've bumped it to fall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X