X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone going to watch Ricky Gervais special over the holidays? I've only seen him in Night at the Museum and his Awards intro ... and been watching him on YT for years. Love his cat PICKLE on Twitter!

Comment

• Something about Ricky annoys me, I'm not sure what it is. Maybe his hair cream.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Watched Die Hard for Christmas THEN of course, had to watch the others in the series. I like ALL of them but the last one - I haven't seen IT since it came out.

Comment

• We watched Die Hard on Christmas Eve. Seen it lots of times - brilliant. Die Hard 2 is also very good. 3 is OK, 4 & 5 not so good in my opinion. I think, as with a lot of film series, they try to cash in on the idea and make too many. I've seen 4 maybe three times but 5 only once

Comment

• I've watched die hard every x-mas for at least 15 years, but, somehow managed to not get it on this year, i could maybe watch it just to say i did it again, i almost know all the words
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Did I miss it (ur thoughts) -- did anyone watch Oppenheimer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                  I've watched die hard every x-mas for at least 15 years, but, somehow managed to not get it on this year, i could maybe watch it just to say i did it again, i almost know all the words
                  You sound a bit like Mrs YB. Not Die Hard but she seems to the next words in Pretty Woman and Love Actually

Not seen Oppenheimer, not sure its my thing

Comment

• Love Actually is GREAT! Pretty Woman is a (haha) classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did I ask yet if any of you are Ted Lasso fans?

Comment

• No, haven't heard of him -- looked it up tho & yes I've seen that advertised.
                        We'll be watching :: Young Sheldon, Night Court, True Lies, Will Trent, Fire Country, Street Outlaws, (if they're on & new: Forensic Files II, Forged in Fire, Carnival Eats, Inside the Factory) and I'm addicted to AIR DISASTERS on The Smithsonian Channel. --

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                          Did I ask yet if any of you are Ted Lasso fans?
                          Never heard of it, but, googled it and it's not available in the UK on prime or Netflix, so, won't be watching
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Finally a few of "our" shows are trickling in/on. Night Court - But starting tomorrow the WEATHER will take over our TV, phones, etc... ha! Gonna be SO COLD

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Finally a few of "our" shows are trickling in/on. Night Court - But starting tomorrow the WEATHER will take over our TV, phones, etc... ha! Gonna be SO COLD
                              We have family i Iowa and they're sending us pictures of frost on door knobs and light switches INSIDE their home!!

Comment

• YES. Dan, Iowa has been "blue" for almost 2 weeks it seems, bummer OR nice? (except for last night, AMIRIGHT?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X