TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    A harrowing show of 4 episodes depicting the evil Jimmy Saville who was sadly caught out way too late.
    The Reckoning showcases his predatory life of capturing and molesting mostly children.

A man who was idolised by millions finally shown to be the monster he truly was.
    Sadly died before his demonic side was revealed, he never suffered for his crimes and that, to me, is the biggest disgrace his enablers should now bear.
    I'm forcing myself to watch this
    Sort like Harvey Weinstein here in America, sounds like, only Harvey preyed on actresses, and he's not dead yet.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Street Outlaws "Down Under" is on!

Comment

• I searched for all our "shows" none of them will be back until 2024. welp.

Comment

• Been binging on TBBT on season 8. We watched COCO the Pixar cartoon movie about Dia De Muertos -- have to admit I cried - but it tells a wonderful story.

Looking forward to MATLOCK when the shows start.
          THEY CANCELLED ALASKA DAILY!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            THEY CANCELLED ALASKA DAILY!
            Dadgummit, Pa! We really liked that show!

Comment

• I know Dan ... so we're down to Young Sheldon, Fire Country, Night Court, MATLOCK, Will Trent, True Lies. we try to catch Carnival Eats and Inside the Factory and Forged in Fire. I am a sucker for Air Disasters and Forensic Files, anything on ID DISC. and we're always hoping to find a Mecum or Barrett Jackson on. Then there's golf. (oh and cliff diving)

Comment

• Not sure if i mentioned it or not, but, i've been watching Last Chance U.
                It's about off the rails college kids going to a certain college to rekindle their American Football desire to break into the big league university college and then NFL.
                There are 4 season, 2 each at East Mississippi and Kansas, great series showing the kids getting through life etc

It's on Netflix
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Not heard of it Gis. But I don't have Netflix anymore - I don't think. Our HOLIDAY BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP started this week! It goes straight thru Christmas Day!

Comment

• Just saw that a new series on The History Channel -- TOYS THAT MADE AMERICA. It's goes along with Men that made America, Foods that made America, Industries that made America ~ u get it ....

Comment

• ok we watched Oppenheimer - wow.

Comment

ok we watched Oppenheimer - wow.
                        You're giving it a good review, I assume? It's on our list to watch!

Comment

ok we watched Oppenheimer - wow.
                          On my want to watch list
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• YES. I've already ordered the Blu Ray.

Comment

• Oppenheimer should be here today! I'm just finishing TBBT Season 12.... then I'll switch to Christmas movie I have --

Comment

• I'm not sure how PPV on Direct TV works BUT - tonight & tomorrow is the LAST EVER KISS concert at Madison Square Garden in NYC - it's on PPV -- I'm gonna have to look into that today!

Comment

Working...
                                X