No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to give The Mandalorian a watch during my recovery, not convinced after one episode so will watch at least 2 more before pulling the plug.
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• HA! We're still watching Street Outlaws. I have several "baking shops" to catch up on & of course still need to watch the movies The Menu and Cry Macho. I'm on a MAVERICK kick right now ....

Comment

• Who has/ants to go see Oppenheimer ? Not Barbie, Not the Freedom movie prolly.

OH! But DO want to watch the new Series MATLOCK.. Kathy Bates stars in it. I use to love watching MATLOCK growing up!!!

Comment

• We saw Sound of Freedom before we left. GOOD movie! Not FUN good, COMPELLING good! Hard to think this stuff is really going on out there, but it is.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Binge watched The Stand, based on Stephen King's novel. 6/10

Comment

• I remember that -- DO NOT waste ur time on The Menu -- just odd - ODD ODD.

Comment

• What are we all going to watch this fall with the writers strike that's been going on all summer??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  What are we all going to watch this fall with the writers strike that's been going on all summer??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Repeats. An enormous amount of our TV progs are repeats anyway

Comment

• YES. That's what I've read is going to happen here. Maybe I'll go ahead and ENROLL in the FREE Apple TV that came with my car. 3 months should just about cover me -- ha! Tho I don't know anything about that or Peacock Hulu, etc. We have never had HBO etc.... either. But the good thing is we like the History, Science, Discovery, Smithsonian channels.

Comment

• Halloween Baking starts tonight on the Food Network, then Pumpkin carving competition!!!!!

Comment

• It was a FREE. HBO CIN weekend last week - just caught the last day of it but recorded some oldies.....

Comment

• Started to watch another walking dead spin off, Daryl Dixon

Comment

• I've never seen any of the Waling Dead. Never watched Breaking Bad -- we don't get HBO, etc. Holiday Baking Championship starts November 7th!

Comment

• A harrowing show of 4 episodes depicting the evil Jimmy Saville who was sadly caught out way too late.
                              The Reckoning showcases his predatory life of capturing and molesting mostly children.

A man who was idolised by millions finally shown to be the monster he truly was.
                              Sadly died before his demonic side was revealed, he never suffered for his crimes and that, to me, is the biggest disgrace his enablers should now bear.
                              I'm forcing myself to watch this

Comment

• I saw that too, Gis. Thought to be a national hero until all the stories came out. Horrible man. Although he died before he could be prosecuted there must be dozens still alive who knew what was going onbut chose to stay silent

Comment

Working...
                                X