TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Will Trent Book 5...
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH yes! Well - whattya think so far? OH THIS IS A GOOD ONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        OH yes! Well - whattya think so far? OH THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
        I like it! Had to put it down almost as soon as I started it due to other things going on, but It's good, yes!

Comment

• Great.

Comment

• On True Lies 3rd episode... we like it.

Comment

• I don't know True Lies. There was a film of that name many years ago with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis. I presume this is something completely different? Which channel is it on?

Comment

• Hi YB - it IS the same - it's on CBS first season is over & we're binge watching & I'm liking it so far. I was ALWAYS one that wanted a True Lies 2 - the first was one of my favorites!

We're also watching The Real Story ... on The Smithsonian Channel - they're good! So far Privative Ryan, Chris Kyle, Pirates of the Caribbean ... Apollo 13 and Munich is next.

Comment

• still watching True Lies, it's ok, we like it. Also I saw a trailer for the LAST season of Jack Ryan coming late this Summer ... I still need to watch Season2!

ANY movies coming out this Summer????

Comment

• With the new Indiana Jones movie coming out next week i am re-watching the original 4 films prior to going to the cinema to watch the new one
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• My favorite ALL TIME MOVIE EVER. 1st and 3rd were the best for me -- 4th then 2nd. have fun!

Actually a correction: I need to see Season 3 of Jack RYAN then 4 comes out on the 30th of this month.

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT STARTS NEXT MONTH! Nat Geo July 2 - 28 is SHARK FEST.
                      SHARK WEEK on DISCOVERY July 23-
                      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-06-2023, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Are you going to decorate your yard again for Shark Week, 4?

Comment

• Watched The Good Nurse film last night, astonishing to think how many deaths were linked to this and not one hospital faced any charges
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I haven't seen THAT movie; but I watch Forensic Files here ALL the time & they have several episodes of these situations - amazing. I'll look for it (I had forgotten)

Comment

• OH, we started Jack Ryan Season 3 -- ummmm - just COULD NOT get into it...... Season 4 starts tomorrow, right? Last one?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X