X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAAAAA that's what we saw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      The UK as a whole can fit into the USA at least 40 times, the USA is quite literally massive in comparison.
      As for chocolate, you can't beat the UK for that, sorry to say that USA chocolate is horrible
      No argument from me (love Lindor Truffles), except we have Ghirardeli Chocolate which is pretty darn good.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• yeah, y'all is much more creamy, buttery - ours kinda bitter, very chocolatey darker.

Comment

• I believe that from a square miles point the UK can fit into about 30 US states.

Regards chocolate - Gis is the man who's had both so he knows!

Comment

• GIS has been all over! I've only left the US 5 times, 2Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada (crossed the line just to say I was there) And I've been to 24-25...of the states. GIS drove within 20 miles of my house! I still can't believe that.

Comment

• I've vbeen to Scotland, Wales, Irish Republic, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Turkey, Bulgaria. I have never been to the Spanish mainland but I have been to several of their islands, Mallorca, Ibiza, Tenerife and Gran Canaria. I have also been to UK islands, Isle of Wight and Jersey

Comment

• Oh my gosh! goodness— what memories! Where is ur favorite place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So behind on everything. Just not interested in sitting still that long. still recording tho.

Comment

• So I've never read Karen Slaughter's Will Trent series but I'm enjoying the TV series. I know some of you are Will Trent fans and have issues with the show. What are the glaring differences?

Comment

• oh Dan ... where DO I begin? ~~.
                      Well Will Trent is tall lean and has light brown hair with almost WHITE eyelashes (think Viggo Mortensen - younger) Angie Polaski is a brunette sexy, sultry, street smart - (think Angelina Jolie ) Amanda Wagner is old school - has put her time in and is HARD ON Will - she's white. Her best friend since the 70's street cop days - Evelyn Mitchell is retired DEA ... she's white her daughter FAITH is a petite blonde with a quick quip - she DOES have an 18 y.o. kid in college Jeremy.
                      Will is dyslexic - up down, colors, nicknames, time, READING! He was brought up in Foster care, he AND Angie. AND Ormwood is only in the 1st book.
                      There are 11 books. Faith doesn't come in until book 2. And SARA LINTON who DOES have red hair, tall is a ER Doctor that comes in in book 3. CRIMINAL is the book that a lot of the characters changes makes me mad. YES, Betty comes into Wil's life but the "little B" thing - he'd never do. Angie & Betty DO NOT get along.
                      You'll enjoy these books! Start with Triptych ...
                      They're 11 books but the TV series are being pulled from EACH book, put together and NEW story lines added. I don't know HOW MANY times I have quoted something or said that's didn't happen in this book ONLY to hear it see it later .... weird.
                      UNDONE is prolly my favorite. The back & forth that Amanda gives Will is PERFECT ... she's so hard on him, it's funny tho.

Comment

• Oh, and I have to brag a littlebit ONE of Kevin 's best friends is a TBI/FBI agent SEVERAL years ago he was working a case with a minor-school “problems” and I said I n parentis Locos ( in locos parentis) I said I read that in a book -that means that the teacher is responsible for the student while they are in class so another words this teacher couldn't be having sex with the student because he was acting as a parent during that 8 to 3 time it was a big deal and I told Kevin and he told his friend and that actually was in the papers in the court rulings?€” it?€™s in book 2!!!! Of course he KNEW about the law & ?€œthey?€ applied it.

Comment

• Okay, got the first two books on my Kindle. Looking forwrd to reading them!

Comment

• YES!!!!

Comment

• Hold out for Sara Linton — of course there are several books PRE Trent called Grant County … they're good! It's Sara Jeffrey and Lena.

Comment

• We are so behind on our recorded shows! Spring Baking Championship, Street Outlaws AND 2 movies: The Menu & Cry Macho. And we're saving TRUE LIES!!!!
                                Have any of y'all watched True Lies yet? We're still watching Will Trent - tho I don't know why the only character I seem to like is Amanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X