No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tZ7cg4D_z8 Well, Season 3 of The Chosen wrapped up this weekend. We had the option to see the last two episodes in the theaters, which we took advantage of. WOW. This show does so much with such a small budget. Now we've got to wait another year for Season 4. Heavy sigh.
    Last edited by Dan M.; 07-02-2023, 08:23 PM.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh, such a bummer when that happens!

Comment

• Noticed this weekend that Alaska Daily won't be back until March - instead of February like shown.
        Anyone catch any "Inside the Factory" on SMITH channel? they're good!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Noticed this weekend that Alaska Daily won't be back until March - instead of February like shown.
          What?!?

Comment

• Yeah, and this Will Trent??? It's all over the place - really having a time with the CHANGE in characters too. I pause it SO MUCH to tell Kevin -- blah blah-- he took remote away last night.

Comment

• March 1st True Lies

March 2nd Alaska Daily returns

Comment

• Did anyone catch Jack Ryan season 2 on Amazon Prime I think it started Dec. 32. I missed it -

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Did anyone catch Jack Ryan season 2 on Amazon Prime I think it started Dec. 32. I missed it -
                  Season 3. You can still watch it.

Comment

• YES, it WAS the 3rd. yep -- I hope so! thx Dan

Comment

• OK ... recorded TRUE LIES ... will report with SPOILER title later

Comment

• anyone watching FIRE COUNTRY? Kevin likes it - me, meh
                        Young Sheldon, Alaska Daily, True Lies, Street Outlaws, Shorty's, Inside the Factory, and
                        SPRING BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP starts TONIGHT!!!!!

Comment

• Alaska Daily return episode was good!

Comment

• Did I mention that we're on a roll watching Inside the Factory BUT ... we've had to turn the CC on because some of the accents are so THICK I can't understand what they're saying.

Comment

• This one out to YB and GIS. Watching these Inside the Factory - we love 'em & again the accents are so thick! BUT, wow we just watched one on chocolates - man they "kinda" bash the US chocolate. I live less than an hour from Milky Way Farms - (reference point) ... my question - IF - that's what one would call it:: IF y'all have the largest this, eat the most that, ship more places goodness - made me think I never knew tho that the US is so much bigger --- I've seen Brits comment on "things the US does..." and SIZE is one of the first things they comment on. But anyway - the things on this show are absolutely amazing - love it!

Comment

• The UK as a whole can fit into the USA at least 40 times, the USA is quite literally massive in comparison.
                                As for chocolate, you can't beat the UK for that, sorry to say that USA chocolate is horrible
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X