X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started watching a new series based on a true story called - The Watcher
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I've heard of that! My sister's into the LOTR and the new Dragon show she's just started, I've never seen... also the family is watch Breaking Bad, and Homeland. I can't WAIT for the True Lies series this Winter!!

Comment

• Been watching the new version of Quantum Leap. I didn't expect it to be as good as the first iteration, so I'm not disappointed. It's going to have to grow on me though. I'm all for diversity, but it's like they had a diversity checklist for the characters. It's a little too, I don't know, maybe too manufactured? I'll give it a season though. My big hope is that Scott Bakula will make an appearance as Sam Beckett somewhere down the line.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• funny. But I know what u mean. See RANT ... and we're watching California Fire .... but I just can't get into it. BAD acting, characters, stories .... writing ???? IMO

Comment

• WOO HOO Holiday Baking Championship (food network) is starting NOV. 7 th~~ it will run thru to Christmas! yes!

Comment

• FREE HBO, SHO, EPIX, CINE, STAZ weekend ..... a few older movies on that I'd like to see again --- Stillwater is the only new one I recorded.

Comment

• Don't forget JACK RYAN season 3 starts Dec. 23rd Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Don't forget JACK RYAN season 3 starts Dec. 23rd Amazon Prime.
                  YES!! Finally!

Comment

• As y'all may have guessed we're watching the "Inside the Factory - Christmas" there on all month long, Monday? on The Smithsonian Channel.

Comment

• Started watching Tulsa King with Sylvestor Stallone in it, can't take it too seriously, but, it's not too bad
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• good to know Gis. I was wondering.
                        We're going to TRY to get into Yellowstone. Watched the first episode way back - but it was a little too cocky for me. Bu we're gonna give it another try. The scenery alone will be worth it I bet. Any of y'all watch it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          good to know Gis. I was wondering.
                          We're going to TRY to get into Yellowstone. Watched the first episode way back - but it was a little too cocky for me. Bu we're gonna give it another try. The scenery alone will be worth it I bet. Any of y'all watch it?
                          Sae as you - watched the first episode way back, but that's it.Mostly was waiting to figure out the cheapest way to watch it.

Comment

• 23rd!!! Anyone catching up on Jack Ryan out today ?!!!!! Woo- hoo ! May be a few days but I'm glad it's finally available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I stayed up late and couldn't hang with the 1st episode of Jack Ryan. Not because of a lack of interest, just couldn't keep my eyes open, ha! I did watch the Wednesday (as in Addams) series Season 1 on Netflix and enjoyed it, but it's pretty dark compared to the old TV series, or even the movies.

Comment

• Gonna try the Jack Ryan series - soon .... just gotta stay awake. Really enjoyed the last 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X