No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set the DVD r for Elizabeth. I think it's into 3-4 episodes... we'll binge.

Comment

• Watched Season 1 of 1883, which is a prequel to Kevin Costner's Yellowstone series. Liked it a lot. And I'm very sad This Is Us is coming to an end. One more episode next week. It was so, so good last Tuesday night. The whole train concept was genius. Can't say more without spoilers, but WOW, what an episode.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I remember that you liked that series. Oh I think I would like 1883 ... then of course I need to watch Yellowstone too. Did you hear their making a PRE - prequel with Harrison Ford & Helen Mirren. I think I'd like ALL 3. Did anyone ever watch Hell on Wheels? I loved that! ok ok I also LIKED Anson Mount - but it WAS good. I liked Deadwood too - a little "rough" but I liked it.

Comment

• This Is Us finale tonight!

Comment

• Well -- you know what time of year it is!!!! NatGeo starts Shark Feast Sunday 10 thru 30. And SHARKWEEK from Discovery starts 24-30. Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

• 2nd week of Shark Fest !!!

Comment

• Still doing week! woo hoo!

Comment

• Mecum's is on this weekend. My Bucket List has a Scottsdale AZ Barett-Jackson weekend! We love watching these cars! The muscle car era is our favorite. And we watch Street Outlaws for the racing --- good Lawwww men can be just like a bunch of girls when u get them together --- bicker & fuss, gossip. But we love the racing & seeing how they change the cars to amp them up!

Comment

• I'd like to see the new BLONDE, need to watch Dr. Strange 2, the new Minion movie, we have recorded Cry Macho -- need to watch it tho. House of Gucci ... I don't even want to see the Jurassic movie -- it's just not ... Idon't know -
                    Y'all ave anything?

Comment

• I want to see Bullet Train and the new Predator movie!

Comment

• Didn't know there was a new Predator movie. AND, I don't "GET" the Bullet Train trailer -- you'll have to let us know if it was good. Can't believe Jurassic World, Minions, Dr. Stange2, ELVIS, -- wow so many already on streaming -- ALL except, of course MAVERICK.

Comment

• Watching The Terminal List -- oh --hmmm wow, ok..... anyone else see this Amazon Original Series? I'll be starting 4 tonight, I think.

Comment

• ok -- go ahead & ask me --- since I purchased Top Gun Maverick last Wednesday - how many times have I seen it? 6 times so far....

Comment

Comment

• …8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X