X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONIGHT. TCM. Dean Martin. THE KING OF COOL DOCUMENTARY

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
      I don't mean to say that like it was terrible. I just kept dozing off.
      I often doze off whilst watching TV. Mrs YB is not happy when I've been the one to choose the programme

Comment

• Just started recording HISTORY'S Greatest Mysteries on the The History Channel, also... Forensic Files II just started on HLN Channel ...The Good Doctor started back ... and Young Sheldon. Been Watching the mini series on The Playboy/ Hefner thing on A&E ...

Comment

• Tried a show for binging ... my oldest sister recommended The Good Girls - watched the first one & it's ok - my middle sister suggested (well they both did) Dexter... watched a few of those a few yers ago. I really wish we could FIND SOMETHING!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Tried a show for binging ... my oldest sister recommended The Good Girls - watched the first one & it's ok - my middle sister suggested (well they both did) Dexter... watched a few of those a few yers ago. I really wish we could FIND SOMETHING!
            Have you watched The Chosen?
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• The final Peaky Blinders series is out and on iPlayer, i've got one last episode to see and that's it, great gangster series set in Birmingham
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• No Dan ... I'll look it up. Oh wait is that the one with Krya Sedgwick in it? I thought she was great in Something to Talk About ..HA! ... Phenomenon ... my sister & mom keep going on about Homeland.

Comment

• I've been a Peaky Blinders fan for a long time but I thought this latest series wasn't as good as the previous ones

Comment

• Never heard of Peaky Blinder - I'll look that up.
                    We do have Spring Baking Championship and some Street Outlaws, Forged in Fire, and 2 1/2 seasons of The Good Doctor.... The HISTORY Channel has History's Greatest Mysteries on now & "I Was There" - also Forensic Files II has new episodes (luv those!)

Comment

• Supposed to be a FREE SHOWTIME weekend for DirecTV

Comment

• watching GOLF every Sunday. Anything NEW on the History, Science, Discovery, Smithsonian or A&E channels?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          No Dan ... I'll look it up. Oh wait is that the one with Krya Sedgwick in it? I thought she was great in Something to Talk About ..HA! ... Phenomenon ... my sister & mom keep going on about Homeland.
                          No, it's not the one with Kyra Sedgwick, lol. It's a multi-season (two seasons with a 3rd coming later this year) about Jesus from the perspectives of the people whose lives he influenced during his 3 year ministry. It's different than anything that's been done to this point. It takes a few episodes to realize what they're trying to do with their approach, but once you do, it's a really good show. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned here before.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH! oops. I will look into that. Yes, but again I must have thought it was the other.... and of course we're still hooked on Jeopardy every night.

Comment

• Watched a History's Greatest Mysteries on The Sodder children. That was odd! I've never heard of it --- and too many scenarios - sad that the parents never knew.

Comment

• Free HBO & MAX weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X