X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ur sweet [emoji1319][emoji1309][emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did you watch This Is Us this week, 4? Really good episode. Wow, we thought Randall and Kevin were going to get into a fist fight at his premiere! Randall is wound so TIGHT these days.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Dan ... no I don’t watch it. I DID look it up but didn’t seem like something I was interested in COULD BE WRONG lots of people & flashbacks etc.... late to the game I guess.
        Wow - how ‘bout The Good Doctor?! Bull?
        We’re not gonna watch Will & Grace anymore..Debra Messing needs to just stop with her mouth. She thinks more of her self & opinion than we do. Young Sheldon? Lincoln Rhyme, Forensic Files II, Forged in Fire, Spring Baking Championship, Street Outlaws ....

Comment

• Whoa The Good Doctor ...

Watched Bombshell-well rented it ... it was ok ... I can't imagine the amount of harassment those ladies go thru - and most of us have - but it still seemed to us that some had an agenda ... IMO.
          We watched Shaw & Hobbs and didn't even CARE to finish it. Also (& I may have mentioned) Knives out - it was good/ok ... I have a theory tho. Judy was good!
          I want to rent JoJo Rabbit. Jumanji 2. Richard Jewel.
          ANYONE see any of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Whoa The Good Doctor ...

Also (& I may have mentioned) Knives out - it was good/ok ... I have a theory tho.

Yeah, the next Good Doctor looks pretty intense! I hope they don't leave us waiting all summer to find out what happens to Sean, and Melendez, and Leah and Sean, etc.

We watched Knives Out a couple of nights ago. Good movie! Loved Daniel Craig's accent and character. Does your theory have anything to do with Christopher Plummer faking his death?

Comment

• Well ... and YES I loved his accent too! I actually had a patient's son that would call in for his "mutha" ... oh he sounded just like that! Cultured. OK ... Something bothered me about the fact that ... we DID see a long tweed coat coming down the stairs the night of the murder (the Det.)... AND exactly how was the Det. hired? He said thru the Grandson - something funny about the swapping of the vials ... oh poo! It's been awhile BUT I was thinking the Det. seemed odd - off ... did the two (nurse & Grandson) plan this & then the nurse & the Det. know he would try & set him up -?
              You have another ending??? ---------------- You're more fresh that I am.
              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 28-03-2020, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                You have another ending??? ---------------- You're more fresh that I am.

We were thinking maybe Christopher Plummer faked his own death with a prop knife (similar to the one Ransome (Chris Evans) used when he tried to stab Marta). His motive was to get all those greedy people out of his life and reward the one person who truly cared about him. The thing about the switched vials had us going for a while but it could fit our theory too. Oh, the person coming down the stairs was Marta wearing his robe as he instructed her to do.

Did you watch The Good Doctor season finale last night?? Wow!

Comment

• WOW ... the ending of The Good Doctor! We're not real happy about it - but good for Shawn. (?) Time for all the shows to be winding down. Are there any summer - fill - in shows out there? We're going to rent Ford v. Ferrari tonight. THEN Bad Boys 3 & Richard Jewell sometime ...

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Watch Ford V Ferrari - it was good.... didn't know the WHOLE story - good movie. We also watched Richard Jewell - was younger when this happened, well 30 - we didn't have the media coverage like now but YES, I thought it was good. Bless it a "modern times" Forrest Gump. IMO. Sam Rockwell was a great pick for the lawyer!
                    Then we watched Night School - I think Kevin Hart is soooo funny! This was good too. Now just need to wait 'til Bad Boys 3 is "rental price".
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-04-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• We were looking for stuff to watch around Easter time and found a series on YouTube called The Chosen. One season so far, 8 episodes I think, but really good. Disclaimer, it's taking from the four gospels in the New Testament and presenting a look at the ministry of Jesus with a fresh eye. The first couple of episodes establish a backstory for a few characters like Mary Magdalene, Simon Peter, Matthew, and Nicodemous (a prominent rabbi at the time), and Jesus is introduced kind of gradually. If you are bugged by Biblical characters with British accents, you'll be happy to know that there aren't any in this series. If anything, the dialogue is perhaps overly modern, but nonetheless it's a great look at Jesus that hasn't been done before. To quote him in one episode, "Get used to different." The director has some things to say before and after each episode that you can skip through (kind of like pledge break stuff on PBS), but you might find yourself wanting to know more about what went into making some of the episodes, and he goes into that, with little video segments and interviews with some of the actors. We're bummed that so far there is only one season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=craeyJdrCsE

Comment

• I'll look into it Dan!
                        We still need to watch Jo Jo Rabbit & First Man ... haven't seen ANY trailer for New Releases At All!!! I'll check today on YT - tho I DO want to see Mulan.

Comment

• New series started in the UK, Gangs Of London, looks good after the first episode
                          The fight scenes are very realistic
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sounds good, Gis. Unfortunately it's not available of free TV so I won't be watching

Comment

• Watched Jumanji 2 - it wasn't was good as the first. We watched JoJo Rabbit - it was funny - odd. We kept thinking HOW could they make this & get away with it? BUT some cultures don't make a "fuss" or get out of control over at comedy. We were shocked tho. Next ? First Man.

Comment

• We just TRIED to watch Once Upton A Time In Hollywood — yuk... I didn’t even finish it tho I know the Manson/Tate ending AND we watched Back to the Future, Kevin had never seen it & it has been years since I had. Cute.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-05-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X