Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Yeah, I've figured out too that I LIKE (looking at) Mark-y Mark,
    Yeah he's pretty darn awesome to look at!

Comment

Jack Reacher is on now FX-HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jack Reacher is on now FX-HD

It was on tv the other night. I didn't bother watching it.

Comment

Watching the TUT I DVDR-ed. So far it's really good. 2 hours into & 4 more to go.

Comment

I've started watching a series on CBC called Banished - a really brutal portrayal of the first English convicts to arrive in Australia

Comment

Watching the TUT I DVDR-ed. So far it's really good. 2 hours into & 4 more to go.
              That has Ben Kingsley, right? I love him!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
              I've started watching a series on CBC called Banished - a really brutal portrayal of the first English convicts to arrive in Australia
              There was a series of books that my aunt loved about the convicts transported to Australia. I never got to read them, but if I remember correctly there was about a dozen of them.

Comment

Watched the debate last night on FOX News. Going in I'm Trump, Paul, & Cruz. (Rubio) After watching, I like Rubio a bit more & Huckabee did good. Christie knew his %. Gov. of Ohio was ok & I thought would cry at any moment, poor thing seemed touched by all of it. -- not knocking that, but… Carson was a weak speaker although I liked everything he said. Paul & Trump seemed aggressive & I didn't like Walker at all. Bush was a disappointment, but I knew that. Cruz sounded (had the tone of) like a preacher, but I like his views as a whole. I like Paul 'cause he's a straight shooter his views are more on line with mine reading several sites on where he stands - … Trump didn't do as well, but I like him for my vote. I think MK got under skin skin right off, and he was more defensive than explaining his thoughts.
                MK was rude to him & only him, was very nice to all others. IMO

Comment

Watched the debate last night on FOX News. Going in I'm Trump, Paul, & Cruz. (Rubio) After watching, I like Rubio a bit more & Huckabee did good. Christie knew his %. Gov. of Ohio was ok & I thought would cry at any moment, poor thing seemed touched by all of it. -- not knocking that, but… Carson was a weak speaker although I liked everything he said. Paul & Trump seemed aggressive & I didn't like Walker at all. Bush was a disappointment, but I knew that. Cruz sounded (had the tone of) like a preacher, but I like his views as a whole. I like Paul 'cause he's a straight shooter his views are more on line with mine reading several sites on where he stands - … Trump didn't do as well, but I like him for my vote. I think MK got under skin skin right off, and he was more defensive than explaining his thoughts.
                  MK was rude to him & only him, was very nice to all others. IMO
                  That opening question sure seemed like bait, didn't it?
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Well I AM a woman & the comments Trump made about MK ... Come on I've seen enough Trump talk to know that "wherever" meant "moving along" please! Some people just want to b*+ch about something.
                    Yes let's ask serious questions! But MKs question/statement about that woman being on her knees Trump could've said "well it worked for Clinton!"

Comment

Well I AM a woman & the comments Trump made about MK ... Come on I've seen enough Trump talk to know that "wherever" meant "moving along" please! Some people just want to b*+ch about something.
                      That's exactly what we thought.

Yes let's ask serious questions! But MKs question/statement about that woman being on her knees Trump could've said "well it worked for Clinton!"
                      Ha! Love it!
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Well this was on HLN webpage. I heard about it yesterday but didn't watch it until this morning. Have y'all seen the body cam short footage of the OHIO State Trooper "Don't you die on me"? Wow, this brought tears to my eyes. We should hear more of these types of interactions - you know there are hundreds!!! Bless that man!

Comment

Saw that video...brought tears to my eyes too. Good to see a video out there that puts the great officers in a wonderful light...rather than all of them being considered horrible because of the few.

Comment

Just a reminder ... SHweekend is this weekend! The first one!
                            Shark weekend
                            Waiting for the shark emoji!!!

Comment

Just a reminder ... SHweekend is this weekend! The first one!
                              Shark weekend
                              Waiting for the shark emoji!!!
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

OMG! Love it! thanks Gis!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X