No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley —-again. Love that movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh yeah! DIRECTV has American Assassin on !!!

Comment

• watched the Psych movie...I miss that show

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
          watched the Psych movie...I miss that show
          There's a movie??
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yup USA just showed it a couple days ago...maybe it's on-demand by now?

Comment

• Watched BASIC again last night. That is a good movie! Travolta,Jackson

Comment

• Had an interesting twenty minutes with our Cable Company, decided I wanted to watch Dunkirk on Pay Per View and learned that the box on my TV wasn't authorized to do that, the box on the little downstairs tv I guess was the authorized one but she wanted me to check the licence number on my tv. I told her that if I had to get down behind the tv I might have to stay there the rest of the day. It was resolved when she made the upstairs box the authorized location but now we have to wait until Wednesday from 11 - 1 to watch the movie - I didn't realize that you just couldn't watch it when you wanted to. All of this pay for tv is a mystery to me. Anyway it's not as if we have a tight schedule! It's a good job that Dave didn't try to do the ordering - he has trouble lately just using the programming on the phone. This old age gig isn't for the fainte hearted!

Comment

• Oh Mo. Sorry, that made me smile. I do not understand the 11-1 thing. Unless it's going to be turned on BETWEEN 11-1 then you can watch anything, anytime. I also have a love hate with my Directv.

Comment

• I took it mean that the movie is two hours long and it started at 11?

Comment

• Well prolly (2 hours)... but who are they to dictate when you watch it? Odd.

Comment

• Finished watching Longmire's final season on Netflix and have now started watching Godless, another Western series, also on Netflix. Michelle Dockery from Downton Abbey is one of the main protagonists. Jeff Daniels plays a psychopathic leader of an outlaw band of more pyschopaths. I'm liking it so far.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Haven't "bought in" to the Netflix thing. I know, I'm the odd guy out. I want to go see JUMANJI over the weekend. I don't think I much liked the first one, but this looks good - funny!

Comment

• Watched Dunkirk, very stark and realistic, great heroism on the part of the small boat owners to take part in rescuing the troops off the beach.
                            When I was a youngster I didn't realize that only 22 miles of the English Channel was what saved us from invasion. Very scary in retrospect. Unfortunately the sound was bad on our tv or maybe it wasn't a good copy of the film, hard to tell what much of the dialogue was about. A very sobering movie.

Comment

• Mo I saw an extended preview just today & thought we’d rent it next.
                              D3 was not that good

Comment

• Watched American Made with TC in it. Good!
                                Rented Dunkirk ... I'm thinking why is this in B&W? Maybe it'll change over like some do. BUT NO. I rented the 1958 version. DUH! Then we were too bummed out to watch the real one. ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X