Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    TODAY! Starting on Amazon Prime - 2nd season of Jack Ryan. the first was really good.

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    TODAY! Starting on Amazon Prime - 2nd season of Jack Ryan. the first was really good.
    I loved the first season. The 2nd is definitely on my To Watch list!
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Fav Author
    Does anyone watch The Rookie? Did you see this weeks episode? the beginning ... was it us or did that seem like a TOYOTA commercial? HA!!!

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Does anyone watch The Rookie? Did you see this weeks episode? the beginning ... was it us or did that seem like a TOYOTA commercial? HA!!!
    Yeah, we noticed that too! Boy, don't you wonder how much weight NF lost since last season?

Fav Author
    Yeah we do. It's amazing.

Did anyone watch the series True Detective? We watched the first one .. little of the second & I missed the third....was it good? STILL need to watch the Jack Ryan season2!!!

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Yeah we do. It's amazing.

Did anyone watch the series True Detective? We watched the first one .. little of the second & I missed the third....was it good? STILL need to watch the Jack Ryan season2!!!
    I hate cliffhangers!! We have to wait until Feb 23rd to see if The Rookie Nolan and the other LAPD officers will get to Chen trapped in her barrel before she suffocates. On most shows, she'd be saved, but after they killed off the captain in the first season, I don't know. I knew that guy in the bar was going to be the other killer!

Fav Author
    Yes Dan! So did we! I don't care for the S.A. guy - the black man that used to be on Lost - see I didn't like him on that - so I can't get over that character. Kevin liked the woman that played Nolan's lover & the H.L.S. agent - she used to be on Person of Interest. And we liked her on both. I liked the Captain too and Nolan's T.I. not so much the new replacement.

starting in February HLN Forensic Files IS ALL NEW!!!! I've been watching that for ??? 20 years? And they desperately needed to do something - they'd get in a loop of showing the same thing for 2 weekends in a row - like at the same time of day, hour, etc. really was annoying because there were YEARS of shows & I never understood why we were seeing such close repeats.

Fav Author
    Watched the pilot for Shameless -- good Lord! Yeah, not my type of show. Anyone see anything GOOD this Holiday Season? We're supposed to go see Richard Jewell tomorrow. Then FRIDAY is our family Christmas! Yea!

Fav Author
    Wow.... thought I posted earlier. huh.
    We Finally watched the 2nd season of Jack Ryan - a binge thing on NY's day.. I have a few questions if anyone watched & wants to respond. We are watching The History Channel's Presidents of War. It's really good. Lots of info that I wasn't aware of. - or was never taught down thru the generations. Wow!

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Wow.... thought I posted earlier. huh.
    We Finally watched the 2nd season of Jack Ryan - a binge thing on NY's day.. I have a few questions if anyone watched & wants to respond. We are watching The History Channel's Presidents of War. It's really good. Lots of info that I wasn't aware of. - or was never taught down thru the generations. Wow!
    I'm still midway through JR's second season. I don't have blocks of time that I can binge watch. And over on Netflix I'm trying to watch Season 3 of Stranger Things too. Too much content to keep up.