No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The movie didn't follow the real life ending of Sharon Tate.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Oh???? I didn’t know that. We stopped watching
      Ok watched the ending- would’ve been better off to let me imagine it. [emoji849] (well, good for them tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-05-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone seen ANY trailers coming out this year at the movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Has anyone seen ANY trailers coming out this year at the movies?
          Not for a month or so. All trailers (what few there are) seem to be for movies being released digitally.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Mulan & Top Gun 2.

Comment

• We're late to the game on this one, but we're enjoying Outlander on Netflix.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I got hooked on Outlander, also. This season didn't last long enough to suit me. :-)

Comment

• We missed the Michael Jordan docu The Last Dance. Just looked it up yesterday & wouldn't you know it ended Sunday night! I'll have to wait 'til July 19th for Netflix. We loved watching MJ play! It was a get together, beer & friends kinda thing. The Bulls came to Vanderbilt to play the Jazz years ago & we went - the flashbulbs were blinding when 23 got the ball. We've not watched a game since he retired- can't get into the hype. We DID get tickets to his baseball game that was to be played here in Nashville - but he stopped playing before the actual game ????

Comment

• Started to watch Hunters last night, a story regarding the Germans infiltrating the USA to continue their persecution of the Jews.
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• There is a U.S. Grant mini series starting this weekend - I've set to record. Also a NEW series on ABC "Genetic Detectives"... set to record AND ... I recorded the Roe v Wade program last night.
                      The Red Bull Cliff diving should start in a couple of weeks ... this is the first year we're NOT watching The Deadliest Catch ... WE NEED SUMMER SHOWS!!!!

Comment

• Watching the movie The A-Team again . I love this! I wish they made more WITH THE SAME CAST

Comment

• Hopefully the launch will go on today !!! I'm sure I've mentioned ??? We saw the Discovery launch in the mid-90's ... stayed in CoCo Beach & drove up/over to watch - we were given "passes" that got us up at the 2 mile line. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

• Did anyone watch the mini series GRANT? recorded but not watched - yet.

Comment

• Been watching PBR bull riding the last few weeks just isn’t the same without the crowd [emoji1319][emoji243][emoji1783]. Or is it?![emoji1319]

Comment

• Hi ... anyone out there watching Barkskins?

Comment

Working...
                                X