TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Hi ... anyone out there watching Barkskins?
    Is it a dog related show?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Funny Dan No from what I can tell is it’s back in the Puritan? period. It’s a first settlers show... Marsha Gay Harden is in it — I just recorded the first hour there are only eight episodes but it’s new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Attempted to watch a new Netflix movie called Da 5 Bloods, utter rubbish and wasted almost 1-1/2 hours to decide to switch off
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Will make note of times.👍

Comment

• SHARK WEEK is coming in August! Not sure of the date yet tho. YEA

Comment

• Well, of course waiting on shark week. We're adding to our yard display this year. - just getting a VERY late start on it.

Watched the first of the Michael Jordan tries - gosh I feel so old ...... ha! Anything good out there y'll have seen?

Anyone watching YELLOWSTONE?

Comment

• Like Costner, LOVE the national park, have not watched the show because we don't have that channel.

Comment

• I'm getting it on Netflix, Dan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                    I'm getting it on Netflix, Dan.
                    Hey, then I'd better pay more attention to what's available!

Comment

• Yeah we recorded the first season - didn't even watch the first full episode - but it seems that maybe I should have given it another try - thanks for the info Deanie - we can binge & catch up.

Comment

• Shark: thank u Gis! Kevin free-hands ALL the work-designs, paints & sets up ... talented guy!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I'm trying to catch up on Shark Week recorded shows - my sister didn't turn the TV on not once!
                          I'm not sure if I missed or if it hasn't come on yet but the "Presidents Book of Secrets" - looked good. And a new obstacle course show is coming on, we'll see.

Comment

• The obstacle show is called Dodgeball Thunder on DISC. We've not watched it yet - can u tell we're bored!

Comment

• Coronavirus has meant that very few new programmes have been made recently. Lots of new stuff or new series of previous things were planned but have had to be postponed.

Consequently we have had repeats of a few things. I know there are channels which show repeats constantly, there are a few channels who seem to run the same half dozen series from the 90's/00's constantly.

At the moment we have Downton Abbey, not my thing but Mrs YB loves it. Not sure if this ever got to the US, has anyone seen it?

Most recently has seen a re-run of the first series of Line of Duty which we both like. Amazingly this was first shown back in 2012, time flies!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                                Coronavirus has meant that very few new programmes have been made recently. Lots of new stuff or new series of previous things were planned but have had to be postponed.

Consequently we have had repeats of a few things. I know there are channels which show repeats constantly, there are a few channels who seem to run the same half dozen series from the 90's/00's constantly.

At the moment we have Downton Abbey, not my thing but Mrs YB loves it. Not sure if this ever got to the US, has anyone seen it?

Most recently has seen a re-run of the first series of Line of Duty which we both like. Amazingly this was first shown back in 2012, time flies!
                                We were big fans of Downton Abbey. I didn't think I'd like it, but I was hooked from the first show on.

Comment

Working...
                                X