TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chosen is fantastic!!!
    I'm back to not watching much TV. Reading and crochet.
    No more 2nd job either which makes it easier to get back to exercise and eating properly. Apparently all the frozen dinners and lack of exercise meant I gained 30 lbs and have high blood pressure!! Back to taking care of myself. Lost 15 lbs so 1/2 to my goal.

Comment

• Woo-Hoo! Meg! WOW! great job - I know you proud of yourself & feel so much better! Sorry about your BP - I bet it's better now, right?

TWO Holiday Baking shows start next week. NOV. 1 and November 2 on the Food Network. yea! They'll run thru Christmas I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
        The Chosen is fantastic!!!
        Isn't it? We're watching it for the 3rd time. Every time we see something we didn't notice before. Do you ever watch The Chosen's YouTube channel? There are all sorts of videos of behind the scenes stuff, updates on Season 2, interviews with the actors, etc.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I noticed last night on my DVDR that The Good Doctor is set to record tonight as a new episode that’s great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• THIS IS US has returned! Love this show almost as much as The Chosen. And they jumped right in dealing with COVID and the racial unrest. I was thinking, oh great, more of what I'm so tired of seeing. But they didn't over do it, and managed to leave us with a heck of a cliff-hanger. Can't wait to see where it goes! Now I need The Rookie to come back.

Comment

• Yes! I agree - we also watch/ed Bull. Young Sheldon starts Thursday.

We'vebeen entertaining ourselves with Prime Video on Amazon. 1st movie: Three Billboards outside of Ebbing, MO.~~ (odd - wow the language!)
              Bridget Jones' Baby ~~ ok - we'd seen the first 2 so....
              Mr. Right ~~ totally silly-funny & took me AWHILE to "get it".....

Comment

• OK ... any good movies y'all have seen lately? We're 'bout to resort to binging on Netflix - I guess.

Comment

• ok ... we gone with Kevin's movie choice this weekend ... IT'S A 9 part movie series! Fast and Furious... there are 9! We're on #5.... I do like the muscle cars! And the last movie, #4 started out with a Buick Grand National! We've had 5 ~ luv those cars. (well some shots were of a GNX, but more were a GN)

Comment

• Watching Homeland and just finished season 3, also watching a UK mini series called The Undoing, interesting plot line
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• watched Deep Water Horizon again last night.

Comment

• OK. finally finished ALL the F&F movies ... after 4-5th it was less about cars & more about fights, guns & who can we put in this movie IMO. I was watching for the cars, not the other. But I did notice that there were never any bloody scenes - nope no "gore" to the violence. Odd. Not that I wanted to see it but these stunts were totally unbelievable - then you're like what's missing??? Yeah, after 3--- nahhh

Comment

• Watching the 2020 PBR Bull Riding Championship... it’s on my Bucket List.....

Comment

• Hey just noticed a NEW recording of Bull! Yea!!!

Comment

• I watched the 1st 2 episodes of "Big Sky"...great show. Based on CJ Box series, The Highway which I haven't read. I'm big fan of his Joe Pickett series.
                              Went to watch the 1st season of "For Life" since 2nd season just started...and they don't have it on-demand

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                                I watched the 1st 2 episodes of "Big Sky"...great show. Based on CJ Box series, The Highway which I haven't read. I'm big fan of his Joe Pickett series.
                                I haven't watched the show, but I've read the series. Liked it a lot. From what I've seen of the commercials there are some significant differences (big shock, I know).

Comment

Working...
                                X